Farewell from your trusty tester.
All things must come to an end. And despite my sincerest hopes, my participation in this project is no different. It's with a heavy heart, and with a feeling that some may consider a lack of love (which I assure all of you it is not), that I make the decision today to leave PCSX2 entirely and officially. There is no point in dragging out what must be done. My life demands far more from me than I will ever be able to dedicate to such a task as this, and while I hate to have to choose, when it comes down to it, I really have no choice. I can choose to live in solitude and continue on as always, or I can make a move forward in life and let go of one final link in the chain that has been holding me back. My love for this project and those involved in it for over 6 years now, and many I have come to know as people make this decision extremely difficult. I hate to walk away from something I love so much, and to see a true dream like seeing the PS2 virtualized and so close to our goal makes doing this even harder, but I have made up my mind. I need to move forward, and so I leave the legacy that is PCSX2 as part of my history. Being involved in a project so high profile is something I will always remember. Thanks to all those that have given me support throughout these years and to those that still believe in the same things I did over half a decade ago. Never give up on the dream to keep the reality alive: the PCSX2 team is accomplishing what Sony couldn't. Always remember the hard work that goes into such a project as this. As always, I will keep General Emulation going. Take care to all those I've met and those I haven't. I love all of you. Thanks for the memories. - General Plot
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

Sponsored links

for all your contributions, thanks, man. Have a lovely life wit your wife Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I second on jesalvein. It's a sad thing you're leaving. But you'll be remembered as long as PCSX2 lives, thats for sure. Thanks for your hard work, generalplot. And have a good life. And a happy new year also!Smile

Sorry for my bad english.
farewell generalplot
OMG.. Looks like I missed something. Catch you on MSN plotty.

Take care.
Who's gonna test all those games next release now? :/

Good luck and take care plot. :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Its sad to see you go plot, but I think we all need to move-on eventually, so I wish you good luck in your real life.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
You old fart, had to make a news post to go out with a bang huh?? Tongue Now who am I gonna flame on mirc and torture to test some games???
Do drop by for a chat dude, best of luck with your family Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Bad news but I wish u the best of luck.
(12-28-2009, 08:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: for all your contributions, thanks, man. Have a lovely life wit your wife Wink
I plan on it. Thanks. Smile

(12-28-2009, 08:35 AM)rodiablo Wrote: I second on jesalvein. It's a sad thing you're leaving. But you'll be remembered as long as PCSX2 lives, thats for sure. Thanks for your hard work, generalplot. And have a good life. And a happy new year also!Smile
Same to you.

(12-28-2009, 09:54 AM)prafull Wrote: OMG.. Looks like I missed something. Catch you on MSN plotty.

Take care.
It was just my time prafull.

(12-28-2009, 10:14 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Who's gonna test all those games next release now? :/

Good luck and take care plot. Tongue
I'll still check in to see how things are going from time to time.

(12-28-2009, 10:21 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: Its sad to see you go plot, but I think we all need to move-on eventually, so I wish you good luck in your real life.
Thanks dude.

(12-28-2009, 10:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: You old fart, had to make a news post to go out with a bang huh?? Tongue Now who am I gonna flame on mirc and torture to test some games???
Do drop by for a chat dude, best of luck with your family Wink
You know me bosit. I never go quietly.Tongue I won't completely disappear. This is just a chapter of my life I needed to close.

(12-28-2009, 11:43 AM)S.T.A.R.S Wrote: Bad news but I wish u the best of luck.
Thanks dude.

Thanks to all who have put in their effort and had a hand (no matter how big or small) in this project. It's something worth the time and effort to achieve, and I loved every minute I spent helping with it. Take care and long live PCSX2.Cool
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285
2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2