Fatal Frame 2 (NTSC) Cut Scene Question
Hey, just had a question about this game. It runs very well with the newest beta (r3119), but sometimes it'll just skip over some of the cut scenes. For example, the game will not play the opening cut scene at all, it'll play some all the way, and sometimes only parts of the cut scenes will be played (i.e. a portion of the cut scene when you enter the woods, and the one after you kill the first ghost etc). Would this problem be with the iso itself or problems with the emulation?

My settings are as follows: everything default with clamping modes off with speed hacks on (EE cycling at 2, VU cycling disabled, and everything that is recommended is on). Video plugin settings are: Direct3D9 (hardware), blend tff, 1x scaling and everything else at default.

I'm playing on an Intel Core 2 duo laptop @ 2.4ghz with 3gigs of ram and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650

Sponsored links

Tried with speed hacks off? As far as I remember, my copy of the game played the videos fine, I guess I'll double check again, at least the intro.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-09-2010, 08:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: Tried with speed hacks off? As far as I remember, my copy of the game played the videos fine, I guess I'll double check again, at least the intro.

It's the same even with the speedhacks off. The file I downloaded came with fatal frame and its two sequals (three different isos). Its only a minor inconvenience since I have to check youtube for the cutscenes.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64