Fatal Frame 2 glitch on beta.r1888
I'm playing Fatal Frame 2 (NTSC) on the beta 1888 build of PCS2X, and while most of it works great, there's one minor and rather annoying glitch I was wondering if anyone know a way to fix.

The game keeps showing black triangles or wedges cut out of things like walls, floors and thin interior dividers. Sometimes they're black, sometimes the texture for walls just becomes invisible (letting you see into the room behind them). This mostly only seems to happen when I'm inside houses, and while certainly not a game breaking problem, it is distracting.

If anyone could offer some advice or suggestions on how to fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

PCSX2 configuration:
Graphics - GSdx 2693 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.16
Sound - SPU-2-X r2693 1.4.0

Settings:
Graphics -
1280x960, 60Hz
Direct3D 10 (hardware)
Interlacing: none
Aspect - 16:9
D3D internal res - 1024 x 1024 (1x scaling)
texture filtering on
allow 8-bit on

CPU:
everything on, frame limiting set to frame skip (60 custom FPS, 30 Skip frame when slower than)

Speedhacks: -
all disabled

Advanced:
Default settings

My computer specs are:

CPU - Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield 2.8GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor
4 gigs ram
Graphics - SAPPHIRE 100282SR Radeon HD 5850
OS - Windows 7

Sponsored links

The issue has been fixed in the 0.9.7 beta, use that Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you kindly Bositman! Using the new build did the trick, the game runes beautifully on 0.9.7. Why sony doesn't hire the lot of the PCSX2 crew to make a commercial ps2 emulator, and sell their old backlog of games as downloads .. I'll never know. I can only guess they object to money.