Fatal Frame 3, where should I report this?
Wow, I see.. xD, well after thinking about it I just made a virtual machine with virtualbox and install ununtu 11.10 x86 and build pcsx2 from there Laugh, now I see the problem is fixed in last revisions of gsdx Laugh, thanks gregory for your help Smile

Edit: After checking my new pcsx2 compiled today, I just realize that there are two zzogl files, one name zz OGL PG 4.0 and another one named zz OGL PG 3.0, the first (4.0) doesn't work at all, I mean, I use the plugin and this doesn't display anything, just a white screen and no error messages in the terminal Sad, but the second one (3.0) works perfect, it's just me or it's normal to happen this... Sad (GSdx works fine too)
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]

Sponsored links

virtual machine was a good idea.

Which compilation option did you use? Normally zzogl 4.0 and 3.0 are nearly the same except if you enable the GLSL backend of zzogl. Did you test several games?
(10-20-2012, 10:14 AM)gregory Wrote: virtual machine was a good idea.

Which compilation option did you use? Normally zzogl 4.0 and 3.0 are nearly the same except if you enable the GLSL backend of zzogl. Did you test several games?

Yes, I did try some of my games and they didn't work at all, just white screen, I compiled the emu using like this:

1) Download the last svn avaliable
2) cd pcsx2-read-only
3) mkdir build && cd build
4) cmake ../CMakeLists.txt -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
5) cd ..
6) make
7) sudo make install

So I didn't enabled anything weird, just basic compilation method >_<
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
Ok, it was to be sure. Can you give me the list of game that you tried? With luck I migh have one of them.
Just a thought...last time I used Virtual Box they have some generic driver used in virtual mode instead of the proprietary driver, even with hardware acceleration enabled. Could this be a cause related to white screen?
Grandia 2, Obscure 2, Final Fantasy X international version (PAL), Kingdome Hearts 1, Fatal Frame 3 >_<

Smile

Ok, I recompiled everything again and delete all the inis, now it works Laugh
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
Hum, the 2 plugins are almost identical so no reason that only 1 is working. White screen feels like a segmentation fault.

Thanks for the game list. In the meantime could you test a debug build? What is your GPU and drivers.
=> 4) cmake ../CMakeLists.txt -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug

Edit:
Quote:Ok, I recompiled everything again and delete all the inis, now it works
Cool :d