Fatal Frame 3, where should I report this?
I got an error everytime that I use Gsdx, in the same spot, just when I load a saved game, this crash and pcsx2 give me an error and then close itself, also when I begin a new game, this doesn't happen with zzogl Blink
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]

Sponsored links

Unless GSdx is for Windows only, which I thought it was, this might be an issue for the Inqusition. Mellow
I'm talking about the gsdx linux version Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
Which version of GSdx, did you have the latest?
I got GSdx GCC 4.6.3 SS2 0.1.16
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
Actually I mean the pcsx2 revision number, this version number is used by windows. Where did you dl GSdx or maybe did you compile it? By the way which kind of error do you have?
(10-15-2012, 07:38 PM)gregory Wrote: Actually I mean the pcsx2 revision number, this version number is used by windows. Where did you dl GSdx or maybe did you compile it? By the way which kind of error do you have?

I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0.r0 - compiled on Jul 22 2012, which means the official one, and I'm getting this error:

[Image: capturadepantallade2012kp.th.png]

I can't compiled pcsx2 myself because my Debian Wheezy is x64 Sad
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
I remember getting this error a couple months ago, related to OpenGL problem. It was fixed in latest SVN.
Just noticed you have Debian 64bit. To compile you will need multiarch. Multiarch also needed for 32bit dependencies.

http://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Implementation

To save the hassle of compiling from scratch there is r5326 ('Unofficial Linux Build' thread) which was way after the crash you mentioned was fixed, so that can save you some time there.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Unofficial-linux-build

I just switched to Debian Testing 32bit yesterday. Debian doesn't want to fetch the PPA version of PCSX2. That would have saved even more time, but oh well.
@Butz_san,
I'm using Debian sid 64 bits so I can help you if you want to build PCSX2. Please note that Debian testing miss one multiarch library (need to get the one from sid).

@DaTankAC,
Is Debian able to fetch PPA normally? If you have an example, I will be interested.