Fatal Frame: Project Zero lag of every kind
my system specs are:
AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz
4 GB of RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4550 1 GB DDR2 Memory
running windows 7 64 bit.
based on things I see on here I would think I'd be able to run these games at least reasonably well given my graphics card isnt phenomenal but it's decent. Problems like slow movement speed glitches HORRIBLE sound lag its like the game is entirely in slow motion.
My main problem is no matter what config I try something gets fixed while everything else falls apart.
(slow movement speed gets fixed and the camera's shutter wont work so I cant target ghosts on fatal frame. or I'll fix the camera glitch and the movement speed will be so terrible i cant get away from anything and half the time I'll open a door and get stuck like I'm in an invisible box) There has to be some way to fix this is there any configuration I can do that makes the game PLAYABLE at least?

Sponsored links

Is this during the beginning of the game, with the black and white filter? It should get faster once you get control of Miku. I can't guarantee it will be 60fps though, that card is garbage
I'm currently playing this game too, first had some issues but now solved them but I'm on intel i3 , 2 gb GDDR3 Ram, and Radeon 5770HD

All I did was
Latest PCSX2 0.99 14 Aug
DirectX 11 Hardware
preset - balanced

that's it
It was actually BETTER before I got control of Miku