Field detection
Question 
I have question, is there any chance for pcsx2 to detect interlanced games wether is top or bottom? Cos i try many interlanced games using Bob ttf or Bob bbf each time shaking as deinterlanced ,games become not shaking and sharper than auto deinterlance.
I believe if pcsx2 could detect field(top or bottom) and switch Bob ttf to Bob bbf (vice versa) automatically all interlanced games wich shaking will be awesome Smile
example games: Raiden III try switch (Bob ttf or Bob bbf) each time shaking,
Raging blade (E) try that methode above(if we use auto,blend,weave we could see strange field), and many interlanced game look awesome on Bob Smile

Sponsored links

don't think that's possible, maybe manual settings.. but I don't think any other way
(06-17-2013, 08:41 PM)Saiki Wrote: don't think that's possible, maybe manual settings.. but I don't think any other way

what do you think? Have you test it? Bob is better, isn't it? Smile
do you really pay attention to anything?

I know I have 6000 posts, but my opinions on things are VERY spread. and that question has nothing to do with you asked to start
The best we can do (at least that's what avih and me concluded once) is something like dscaler does.
It detects patterns in the output and chooses a matching (de)interlace mode.
A bit involving but it can be done. Especially if dscaler is open source with a compatible license Wink
(06-18-2013, 12:55 AM)rama Wrote: The best we can do (at least that's what avih and me concluded once) is something like dscaler does.
It detects patterns in the output and chooses a matching (de)interlace mode.
A bit involving but it can be done. Especially if dscaler is open source with a compatible license Wink
glad to hear thatSmile, cos blend in some games look weird there doubled line (e.g raging blade (E)) Bob is best
Btw have you test it? Smile and what do you think?
nice objectiveity..

don't use ANY interlacing and that's best for me
(06-18-2013, 02:13 AM)Saiki Wrote: nice objectiveity..

don't use ANY interlacing and that's best for me

but in matter of fact some ps2 games are interlanced and required to be deinterlanced for pcsx2 to avoid screen shaking Smile