Fifa 2014
Excuse me,

When i play FIFA 14 it kinda slow and FPS is below 20.

And when i have a match there is some kind of red graphic blurry

actually another thread have the same problem with me.

But when i pressed F9 red stuff is gone but the FPS is very slow around 20 while usually i have around 50

any sugestion?

thank you

btw my laptop spec is i5 ,1,7GHz,nvidia geforce gt 635M, memory 4GB

Sponsored links

You have a very slow cpu. just very weak. also laptops arent designed for emulation.
play from iso, keep your laptop plugged in, change windows power plan to high performance, use speedhacks, frameskips.
but still get a decent pc to play pcsx2 games nicely Smile
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

well i dont think my laptop IS the problem but thanks anyway.

i played like FF X,FF XII, San andreas, and many others but no problems at all.

this is the first time like this.
If u face no prblm playing other games then ur laptop is using turbo boost to 2.5ghz or more.
however do what i said. these will help to improve things. and also play in native res.
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

well some games are harder to emulate than others...

The given hints were the obvious ones and you should really test them. If you haven't had problems with FFX and FFXII I would expect you can better results playing with the settings.
Why don't you just buy the PC version of FIFA 14?
And u r saying that in an emulation forum? Tongue
but pc version will work better.
My Steam Profile

Metalmallow, dont give useless advice like that on here please.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

@refraction Mr. Admin,the advice isnt uselles;Why torture yourself and your PC with emulators when u can buy real PC ver. of FIFA 14 for example?U think I would be here if there is Killzone for PC,GT4 standalone pc version,or Smackdown vs Raw 2008 available for PC?Those are the only games which I want to play on PCSX2(just a stupid ex.)and Im doing my best to find out how to play them properly on PC using PCSX2...but however Im here also to help other ppl who have a lot of different problems with totally different schematics than the graphics problems,game problems and I dunno what...
Actually he might be interested in ps2 version for many reasons such as-upscaling, infinite memory cards. savestate & loadstates. refraction has a point that it is useless suggestion here. metalmellow could have told something to fix the problem
My Steam Profile