Fifa Street no memory card inserted
Try changing your memory card folder to anything that is not in a default Windows folder (like user / [insertnamehere] / documents). Weird read and write errors tend to occur more in these folders than anywhere else.

Sponsored links

User folders won't have permission problems unless you're trying to access them from a completely different user account.

What I noticed almost immediately is you have multitaps enabled. Try disabling these, I am not confident that multitaps are perfectly compatible with everything and this may be part of the problem.

Additionally when I was asking about console and OSD output, I was not asking for anything that itself was red. I was just saying that turbo mode should make OSD put red text on-screen, so you knew what I meant when I said to check for memory card read text on the OSD.
(11-26-2018, 03:41 AM)pandubz Wrote: User folders won't have permission problems unless you're trying to access them from a completely different user account.

What I noticed almost immediately is you have multitaps enabled. Try disabling these, I am not confident that multitaps are perfectly compatible with everything and this may be part of the problem.

Additionally when I was asking about console and OSD output, I was not asking for anything that itself was red. I was just saying that turbo mode should make OSD put red text on-screen, so you knew what I meant when I said to check for memory card read text on the OSD.

I disabled the multitap but it doesn't read memory card yet.
CPU: i5 6600K  3.5 GHz
Mobo:: Asus Z170-A
GPU:: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 
RAM:: 2x8GB Ballistix Elite DDR4 2666MHz
up Sad
up Laugh EDIT: i just tried the unstable version of pcsx2.0 (1.5 dev edition) and i noticed that Fifa Street 2 could see memory card and get a data save. I solved the problem with this version. Fifa Street 2 doesn't make data save on 1.4 version if it could be helpful to know
its not 'unstable' and somebody already told you to use latest GIT a year ago. you could of saved some time by listening loooong time ago and also the emu might not have recognized it earlier since sometimes a game wont recognize cards over 8mb