Fight Night Round 3 Graphical Glitches
Hi, i really want to play Fight Night Round 3 but i'm unable to do so due to crappy grahpics. The ring is all black and headggear on boxers is black too with the girls during round intervals being all black too. I'm unable to provide a screenshot. Switching to Software mode solves the graphical glitches but i result in poor fps with a max of 20fps. I tried all sorts of speed hacks with little to no difference. Help would be appreciated

My settings for PCSX2 are:
sse4.1
direectx11 hardware mode
native
no speedhacks etc

My specs are:
intel core i3 2120
Nvidia GTX 460 Hawk Edition
4GB RAM

Sponsored links

(03-30-2013, 08:43 PM)killeraxx2k Wrote: Hi, i really want to play Fight Night Round 3 but i'm unable to do so due to crappy grahpics. The ring is all black and headggear on boxers is black too with the girls during round intervals being all black too. I'm unable to provide a screenshot. Switching to Software mode solves the graphical glitches but i result in poor fps with a max of 20fps. I tried all sorts of speed hacks with little to no difference. Help would be appreciated

sse4.1
direectx11 hardware mode
native
no speedhacks etc

My specs are:
intel core i3 2120
4GB RAM

select direct 3D 9 hardware.enable shade boost & adjust it u'r taste.increase brightness,decrease contrast,saturation etc.enable hw hacks also,tick first four.see if that helps.try another direct 3d!!
tried that didn't work. Any other suggestions?
Sorry, software mode is the only known solution. You could try changing the GSDX settings or playing with the hw hacks in gsdx to see if anything solves it, but i wouldn't guarantee anything.

If you do find a solution other than software mode, let us know and ill make sure it gets reported on the compatibility list Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-30-2013, 08:43 PM)killeraxx2k Wrote: Hi, i really want to play Fight Night Round 3 but i'm unable to do so due to crappy grahpics. The ring is all black and headggear on boxers is black too with the girls during round intervals being all black too. I'm unable to provide a screenshot. Switching to Software mode solves the graphical glitches but i result in poor fps with a max of 20fps. I tried all sorts of speed hacks with little to no difference. Help would be appreciated

sse4.1
direectx11 hardware mode
native
no speedhacks etc

My specs are:
intel core i3 2120
4GB RAM

do this while in game press prt sc sysrq button on u'r keyboard.then go to paint & press ctrl+v & save it where u want.then upload it here.also upload u'r pcsx2 log right to u'r pcsx2 save it Smile
oh i see thank you anyways