File not Found
Hello everyone, hope you had or are having a wonderful  day.

I have problem and was hoping i could get it fixed by someone here.
But first here are the games i own

1. Black
2. God of War 1
3. Underworld
4. Mademan
5. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monk
(All Backed-up ISO)

Ok so when i wasn't having a PC NOT powerful enough to emulate this games on PCSX2 i converted my already backed-up ISO games to some strange format (ul.2BC4A52D.SLES_521.09.00) using a software called "USBUtil" so i could play them on my PS2 with HD loader because i could fill my PS2 DVD lens getting weaker and weaker and it has been working perfectly.

I recently got a HP Elite 8300 SFF which has an I5 3570 processor in it and i was eager to test the PC with the PCSX2 emulator so i converted that strange format files to ISO using the same software and booted the games then i got this Error " File not Found Path: PS2L_213.76.1 For Black and PS2L_210.87;1 for Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monk", the other three games work perfectly on PCSX2.

I would really appreciate it if someone could fix this for my.

Thanks and sorry for any Bad English
Specs:
CPU: Intel Core I5 4670 3.4GHz
RAM: 6GB
GPU: Radeon HD 7770 2GB

Sponsored links

Are you currently using linux or windows? We will recomend some better software to rip your PS2 games and then you will just need to rerip the 2 that didn't copy correctly.
Am currently on Windows
Specs:
then.....did windows notified you that USB device is malfuntioned due to improper safety removal of the usb device?....i presumed the file are corrupted.....very proned on SD card and flash drives.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Try using Imgburn to rerip the 2 games that don't work. https://www.imgburn.com/

This is one of the most recomended programs on the forums for windows to make PS2 isos from your games and it works really well. It is also free.
Are the files working on your PS2 now.
I just convert a game to the ul format and then convert the game back to iso and the game worked fine

Open the program and try this
File=>Open game list=>when the game appear right click on it and choose Structure checkup
(05-08-2019, 08:08 PM)vsub Wrote: Are the files working on your PS2 now.
I just convert a game to the ul format and then convert the game back to iso and the game worked fine

Open the program and try this
File=>Open game list=>when the game appear right click on it and choose Structure checkup

yes the files works with my ps2.

but anyway I just bought both black and mksm, but I have not got around to try them yet
Specs: