Final Fantasy 12
Well everything went fine until I Reached "Pharos". There is a problem regarding the "Altar of Night", though I have as much as 30 "Black Orbs" the altar won't show the "Use a Black Orb" menu. HELP!

Sponsored links

Are you sure that you hit the right altar? It's quite dark there..
In which underground level are you stuck?

I would guess you can not get that far if you have wrong settings.
That area is by far one of the worst areas in the game. I spent a long ass time there figuring out what to do. It's quite possible you are indeed at a wrong altar, I really suggest you follow a guide (preferably youtube video), to see if it helps you get around this area.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Yeah, I had the issue on real PS2. Was at the wrong place.

That place is brutal!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Hey guys Thank you for your replies!
I believe the level is called "First Ascent: Horizon of First Light".
I've been following this guide http://www.ff12sector.com/ff12_walkthrough.php#A047.
I also tried to apply the youtube guides I previously watch,
collected black orbs and put it on the 1st altar located at the north but still there is no Use a Black Orb option from interacting with the altar.
Have you tried the other options as well?
I think first you have to press something like "examine..." so that you recognize that you can put orbs there.
Yep. I tried both options, still no luck.
could it be a bug? or something?
Do you use non-default settings? Do you use savestates or memcard saves?
(12-05-2014, 12:08 PM)willkuer Wrote: Do you use non-default settings? Do you use savestates or memcard saves?

Not sure how to answer this. but I just use the crystals and save that's all.
and the ISO I'm using is the USA version.
sorry I'm new to PCSX2.
(12-05-2014, 12:30 PM)KrenjerJS Wrote: Not sure how to answer this. but I just use the crystals and save that's all.
and the ISO I'm using is the USA version.
sorry I'm new to PCSX2.

can you post the screenshot of your pcsx2 settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction