Final Fantasy 12 framerate
everytime i play final fantasy 12 the main gameplay runs at 50 fps but fmvs fall down to 20s 30s in framerate. anyone know how to fix if possible or is it just how pcsx2 emulates the game?

also there is a kind of ghosting in the fmvs where it seems like a double image on a figure is slightly off to the right of the main image, giving an opaque boarder of a characters image

Sponsored links

Try Software render during the fmv`s. Also i dont think the vids like non native res. Are you using speedhacks?
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(07-14-2012, 04:52 AM)omnikam Wrote: Try Software render during the fmv`s. Also i dont think the vids like non native res. Are you using speedhacks?

some, mostly the ones you put a x next to, and maybe...i just want my games in a much nicer resolution lol, (been playing kingdom hearts in 6x resolution)
Then try reducing it to 3x - 4x...

Unless you got a HUGE monitor, 6x usually not needed...
Well yeah i can understand that, but maybe just hotswap with software mode during the vids.
Is it playing normally in software mode?(the fmv)
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
well im using my hd tv when i play games, for that ps2 feel

when i find another fmv ill try it

but doesnt software mode use my processor to render? i have a nice processor but thats why i have a video card
strange...after trying to render in software mode, the fmv looked horrible so i switched back, and now the fmv is running at almost full speed, which strangely is at 50 fps instead of the usual 60...i wonder why square made this game at a lower framerate
and i play at 6x to make it seem like an hd edition of the game
3 posts in a row was unnecessary, the slowness is because of your excessive scale multiplier
@soraofhearts

Please use the Edit button next time, thank you.