Final Fantasy 12 map transparency
hi, 1st time using pscx2. i played tons on my ps3 but solded. now im playing on pc. 
on Final Fantasy 12, i know that map transparency (on center of screen), not world map. need to press L3. 
but its not working. some1 know how to config it? or its my ISO file that doesnt aloow it? any tips?

i use ps4 controller.
DS4Windows

Sponsored links

(06-13-2019, 05:36 AM)kaiouken Wrote: hi, 1st time using pscx2. i played tons on my ps3 but solded. now im playing on pc. 
on Final Fantasy 12, i know that map transparency (on center of screen), not world map. need to press L3. 
but its not working. some1 know how to config it? or its my ISO file that doesnt aloow it? any tips?

i use ps4 controller.
DS4Windows

here you go.

remarks:XML as ds4windows preset profile for pcsx2

Attached Files
.xml   pcsx2.xml (Size: 2,96 KB / Downloads: 248)
.rar   LilyPad.rar (Size: 1,2 KB / Downloads: 108)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-13-2019, 06:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

here

(06-13-2019, 06:12 AM)smartstrike Wrote: here you go.

remarks:XML as ds4windows preset profile for pcsx2

i put these 2 files on ds4windows ?

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 13,56 KB / Downloads: 104)
Quote:GSdx: External shader config 'D:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2\Shaders\GSdx_FX_Settings.ini' not loaded.
GSdx: External shader 'D:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2\Shaders\shader.fx' not loaded and will be disabled!
did you try to enable any shader ?
(06-13-2019, 06:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: did you try to enable any shader ?

i just check some vids.. i dont like to set them on myself. sometimes i have to reinstall and dont know whats wrong.
 but.. how do i do it?
that's a long shot...
which vids ?
this one for download and install
Code:
*snip - warez link*

this one for config/setup controller buttom
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQW8Io5zWM
i understand better.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.