Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus
I think the max Windows XP requires is 128mb maybe 256mb but not more than that...
However I think Kingdom Hearts 2, Ben 10,Ben 10 Vilgax Attacks, Ben 10 Alienforce & Ben 10 Ultimate Alien should run fine.
Also if you're into DBZ then try Infinite World and Budokai 3 as well.
Maybe WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 uptill 2009 should work fine.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86

Sponsored links

My father's computer could never even run windows with his 1GB system.

I'm going to guess it was cluttered with viruses and unnecessary crap though.

It was one of those classic crap systems where you could drag a window around and it would freak out and leave movement trails all over the place.

Still, I imagined that games would be more memory intensive O.o
(06-12-2012, 07:52 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: My father's computer could never even run windows with his 1GB system.

I'm going to guess it was cluttered with viruses and unnecessary crap though.

It was one of those classic crap systems where you could drag a window around and it would freak out and leave movement trails all over the place.

Still, I imagined that games would be more memory intensive O.o

Nah.
Memory does play role but it's not that significant as compared to the processor or graphics card..
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
(06-11-2012, 08:17 PM)Speedy42 Wrote: I think the max Windows XP requires is 128mb maybe 256mb but not more than that...
However I think Kingdom Hearts 2, Ben 10,Ben 10 Vilgax Attacks, Ben 10 Alienforce & Ben 10 Ultimate Alien should run fine.
Also if you're into DBZ then try Infinite World and Budokai 3 as well.
Maybe WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 uptill 2009 should work fine.

Windows XP can run on 64MB

doesn't mean it should.

The less you have to hit the pagefil the better
It won't run "fine" but it should be an OK experience if you aren't looking for "HD graphics" and more for playability