Final Fantasy X
(11-12-2009, 02:12 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Did you configure the plugin pointing it to the right drive? what are the cdvd plugin settings at the moment?

You can make a request on the memcards thread for a save past that part for your FFX version and hopefully you can get past that if the game doesnt let you:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10050.html

hi there.

i done something that is probley very illegal in these forums but i will tell u anyway if it is illegal just pm and ill remove it.

what i did first was, i tried to modify the image of the game and right new scripts to skip that particuler part in the cam but it skipped to far ahead and ended up crashing later on.

the way i made the game run properly and smoothly:

i made a backup of the bios, ini and plugins folder then unistalled the beta package, i installed the stable release and then put the bios, ini and plugins folder back in the same place. now i have all the plugins of both versions and for somke reason it seems to run better then i would have expected. it does not lag and its always sitting at 50 fps. i used the cdvd plugin that i was looking for orrigionally and used that to run it straight from the disc.

everything works now and thanks to every1 that has helped me along the way.

if i have done something illegal please just let me know and i will remove it imediatly.

thanks to everyone LaughLaughLaugh

Sponsored links

when i tried using codebreaker with ffx
the graphics fuxed up like pieces of the texture r gone
but normal if boot by just ffx
how to fix?
(11-13-2009, 07:54 AM)Niwa Wrote: when i tried using codebreaker with ffx
the graphics fuxed up like pieces of the texture r gone
but normal if boot by just ffx
how to fix?

hi there, the way it worked for me with the graphics is. i used the the other plugins i cant remember the name but i know it wasnt the ZEROGS.

in the config just set the settings from hardware to software, and make sure you have a good disc or a very good ISO, all other settings should be set to default aprt from the CPU settings where the FPS should be set to normal.
any other solutions?