Final Fantasy X
Thanks alot. What do speedhacks really do? I put the speedhack to x2. Sometimes the game runs at normal speed and at times really fast. It's atleast playable. Is there anything else I can do shadow lady to increase my fps

also im fighting the sinspawn gui and i the game is running slower than normal and its at x2 too

Sponsored links

Have you updated you DirectX and installed everything from the GSDX thread because I see some plugins failed in the console.

Check to make sure you have your laptop set to High Performance

I have GeForce 9800M GTS, 1920 x 1200 resolution (desktop), and my CPU is .2 GHz faster (everything else is about the same) and I have been able to run FFX full speed on 0.9.6 without speed hacks. I had a few performance problems with current plugins and r1888 but it still runs mostly at 60fps.

Also try and see which is faster: Linuz ISO or the built-in ISO plugin. I had literally about 5fps boost from using Linuz instead of the built-in ISO plugin. Also try setting VU Cycle Stealing to slight (moderate works fine too) for an extra boost.
(12-16-2009, 06:23 AM)Zanoab Wrote: Have you updated you DirectX and installed everything from the GSDX thread because I see some plugins failed in the console.

Check to make sure you have your laptop set to High Performance

I have GeForce 9800M GTS, 1920 x 1200 resolution (desktop), and my CPU is .2 GHz faster (everything else is about the same) and I have been able to run FFX full speed on 0.9.6 without speed hacks. I had a few performance problems with current plugins and r1888 but it still runs mostly at 60fps.

Also try and see which is faster: Linuz ISO or the built-in ISO plugin. I had literally about 5fps boost from using Linuz instead of the built-in ISO plugin. Also try setting VU Cycle Stealing to slight (moderate works fine too) for an extra boost.

I have the VU Cycle Stealing just like you told me. Speed hacks off and I keep getting the msvcr100.dll error and I installed that Visual C++ Redistribute Package (x84) or something and it still occurs.
OMG FOR SOME REASON ITS WORKING AND ITS at 60 FPS ONLY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! <33 MUCH LOVE.
never mind... thats pretty gay some times it works and sometimes it doesnt
also at the battle sequence the batlle runs at 60 fps and sometimes it goes lower the music is also very skippy
You need the Visual C++ 2010 runtime beta, link provided on the Gsdx thread. At least, I think you do.

Can you post a screen of your sound plugin settings?
(12-16-2009, 06:58 AM)michaeluno3 Wrote: You need the Visual C++ 2010 runtime beta, link provided on the Gsdx thread. At least, I think you do.

Can you post a screen of your sound plugin settings?

Was that what you wanted or was it the one from DxDIAG?

How come my PS2 can play so good but my high-end computer can't? man if i had my ps2 still and it wasnt broken i'd be playing all day

where can i also find GSdX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would suggest this article:

http://cottonvibes.blogspot.com/2009/03/...crovu.html

As for your sound, this is the info needed, thanks. Is the audio fine at full 60fps, or still skippy?

Also, I need to know if you're on PAL or NTSC. Essentially where you bought your games. There's a 10fps difference between them, so it could be sync issues, though I'm no expert.
(12-16-2009, 08:01 AM)michaeluno3 Wrote: I would suggest this article:

http://cottonvibes.blogspot.com/2009/03/...crovu.html

As for your sound, this is the info needed, thanks. Is the audio fine at full 60fps, or still skippy?

Also, I need to know if you're on PAL or NTSC. Essentially where you bought your games. There's a 10fps difference between them, so it could be sync issues, though I'm no expert.

I'm on NTSC. I got my games from futureshop/eb games about 3-5 years ago not sure. its pretty scratched up but its just i got stuck on the battle on kilika island and it would be stuck there and wouldn't move on towards like the whole screen was black where u fight the sinspawn i forgot so i put it as a iso. perhaps its the game? i have the case here, its Final Fantasy X Greatest Hits

i noticed when my fps drops my sound drops too

I put on Micro VU and im at the part where tidus/wakka jump off the cliff and im getting good fps about 55 and constantly 55
I'm in the same boat pretty much. Exact same settings, running on iso. Used all the speed hack's options. 2.4ghz duo, 8600 gt, 2gb ram. Still only running at 30-60 fps. 30 mostly for battles, 60 when it's super close up view of my character's face or videos. I even lowered the graphics somehow. and it's still just as slow. I don't think graphics is a problem for me considering i'm running on a 8600 gt. But it must have something to do with my processor?
I'm getting 60FPS, also sometimes they FPS jumps so low to 20-35
(12-16-2009, 08:45 AM)DJxxMidnight Wrote: I'm in the same boat pretty much. Exact same settings, running on iso. Used all the speed hack's options. 2.4ghz duo, 8600 gt, 2gb ram. Still only running at 30-60 fps. 30 mostly for battles, 60 when it's super close up view of my character's face or videos. I even lowered the graphics somehow. and it's still just as slow. I don't think graphics is a problem for me considering i'm running on a 8600 gt. But it must have something to do with my processor?

my specs much worst than u but i can run it fine..
battles mostly 5+fps..Biggrin
out of battle got constant 60 excpt at highroad place..
probably ur processor..
but that gc is not so powerfull..
correct me if im wrong
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.