Final Fantasy X
really? I find my gc mroe then powerful enough. it runs everything I play pretty much at max performance. not to mention I got it for 110$ Tongue muahhaa. My battles in very um... BIG places are around 30-40, battles like the one in besaid wasn't THAT bad like 50-55. but if i'm wakling around highroad i'm SURE i'm gona get 30 fps, since when I was walking around zanarkand at the start where tidus goes pffft to his dad's picture on the building and starts walking across and some announcer guy talks about how much his dad loves tidus's father lol. that was slowww and 30 fps lol. Whats ur settings at ryu? Maybe I can combine mine with urs lol.

Sponsored links

(12-16-2009, 08:20 PM)DJxxMidnight Wrote: really? I find my gc mroe then powerful enough. it runs everything I play pretty much at max performance. not to mention I got it for 110$ Tongue muahhaa. My battles in very um... BIG places are around 30-40, battles like the one in besaid wasn't THAT bad like 50-55. but if i'm wakling around highroad i'm SURE i'm gona get 30 fps, since when I was walking around zanarkand at the start where tidus goes pffft to his dad's picture on the building and starts walking across and some announcer guy talks about how much his dad loves tidus's father lol. that was slowww and 30 fps lol. Whats ur settings at ryu? Maybe I can combine mine with urs lol.

The question is, what exactly do you play? I can run Mass Effect for PC maxed out, but FFX-2 performance sucks. Consider that.

An 8600GT is not powerful, relatively. Games ran fine for me on a 2.4GHz quad, but PCSX2 only uses 2 threads, anyway, so I might as well be running a dual. I use an OC'ed 8800GT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for where to find GSDX, http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

The sound will slow down with the framerate because the audio is sync'd to the video feed. Most PC-games use time-based rendering, so framerate doesn't matter, but PS2 Games are essentially FRAME-BASED, so you want the framerate as close to 60 (or 50 in Europe) as possible.

EDIT: click the "latest revision here" link to find the 2010 redist.
You can also try and turn off "Allow 8-bit Textures" in the GSDX configuration window and see if it helps any.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
I tried that.
I'm getting really low fps at like 15-25 when summoning my first aeon. Valefor
(12-16-2009, 08:20 PM)DJxxMidnight Wrote: really? I find my gc mroe then powerful enough. it runs everything I play pretty much at max performance. not to mention I got it for 110$ Tongue muahhaa. My battles in very um... BIG places are around 30-40, battles like the one in besaid wasn't THAT bad like 50-55. but if i'm wakling around highroad i'm SURE i'm gona get 30 fps, since when I was walking around zanarkand at the start where tidus goes pffft to his dad's picture on the building and starts walking across and some announcer guy talks about how much his dad loves tidus's father lol. that was slowww and 30 fps lol. Whats ur settings at ryu? Maybe I can combine mine with urs lol.

highroad is kinda slow for me too..
i got around 40 i think Tongue
just curious..
did u get slowdown while using fire type spell?

(12-17-2009, 12:07 AM)michaeluno3 Wrote:

The question is, what exactly do you play? I can run Mass Effect for PC maxed out, but FFX-2 performance sucks. Consider that.

An 8600GT is not powerful, relatively. Games ran fine for me on a 2.4GHz quad, but PCSX2 only uses 2 threads, anyway, so I might as well be running a dual. I use an OC'ed 8800GT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for where to find GSDX, http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

The sound will slow down with the framerate because the audio is sync'd to the video feed. Most PC-games use time-based rendering, so framerate doesn't matter, but PS2 Games are essentially FRAME-BASED, so you want the framerate as close to 60 (or 50 in Europe) as possible.

EDIT: click the "latest revision here" link to find the 2010 redist.

agree with u..
pc game are coded different way than emulator program does..
because ps2 system is way different from pc unlike xbox and xbox 360 thats close to pc system..

gabest is currently not available for now..
the link also redirecting to some place else..

(12-17-2009, 07:18 AM)pkhong_ Wrote: I tried that.
I'm getting really low fps at like 15-25 when summoning my first aeon. Valefor

mine got like 45fps..
try summon shivaTongue
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
Pkhong... try using the GSDX with the SSE4.1 setting. And use the SPU2-X Audio plugin. I find that the SPU2-X plugin works the best for me.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
for ffx don't use the SPU2-X coz it can cause freeze i supposed..
use the spu2Peops coz it will sound a lot better rather than using SPU2-X..

What are u using for a pc? what os? try setting everything to defaults and look for the stress. Where is this failing?
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
I am using PCSX2 beta 1888 with SPU2-X 1.2 with no problems so far. I don't know where the crashes are, but I have not seen any.
i experience crash while using ultima with dat..
probably from my hardware..
anyway i still prefer the plugin i mentioned earlier for ffx cause it sounds niceTongue
for other game SPU2-XRolleyes