Final Fantasy X
Uh memory cards have absolutely nothing to do with the emulator crashing,please don't confuse people Wacko
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(03-02-2009, 12:15 PM)Ashram Wrote: Ok I've made the installation in a new folder but now i have a new problem.

Now when I start a game, after the first playstation boot screen, the program crashes. It says "memory could not be read"

This problem is now solved, I boot in Direct3D9 (Software) mode, I've set the GMT Time, and now I can boot in Direct3D9 (Hardware) mode. But I'm still at the same point because my former problem is still here.

[Image: ffx.th.jpg]
I'm sorry if my english is bad.
Have you checked logarithmic Z option in GSdx? Anyway as I said here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3257-post...l#pid26237
Post your settings.
Ok here is my settings.

[Image: set.th.gif]

I use an ISO for Final Fantasy X because I've lent mine to my brother, but I can use other PS2 games of my collection for testing if it's necessary.

I don't know if my bios is correct, I think it is, or else I suppose that I could never be able to boot any game.
So uh you totally ignored me saying if you have Logarithmic Z option checked in GSdx? -_-
Also disable texture filtering and use native resolution for maximum compatibility.
(03-02-2009, 01:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: So uh you totally ignored me saying if you have Logarithmic Z option checked in GSdx? -_-
Also disable texture filtering and use native resolution for maximum compatibility.

Sorry I forgot to tell you in my last post, I tried Logarithmic Z option, but no effect on my problem. I tried too with your new advices but the problem is still here.

My save has been made with PCSX2 0.9.4, can it be the cause of my problem ?
Try ZeroGS.
Ok seems like Nloop hack isn't turning itself on. Try running the game with File->Run CD/DVD or Run->Execute and try gray checking Nloop hack in GSdx config
(03-02-2009, 01:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: Ok seems like Nloop hack isn't turning itself on. Try running the game with File->Run CD/DVD or Run->Execute and try gray checking Nloop hack in GSdx config

Yeah it's greyed out by default, you have to click it twice. It goes Grey > Off > Checked > Grey.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
(03-02-2009, 01:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: Ok seems like Nloop hack isn't turning itself on. Try running the game with File->Run CD/DVD or Run->Execute and try gray checking Nloop hack in GSdx config

YES !

Now it works ! I've launched the game with the method that you've just described and now it works. And I can play it with my former settings in full screen 1680x1050.

Thank you very much.