Final Fantasy X-2
This isn't really an issue but I was wondering If there is a fix for the enemies attacking way to fast, I know from when I used to play it they are supposed to wait a little while between attacks, But Using PCSX2 and OPL (On a ps2 using a harddrive since the Drive is busted) They attack the second they finish attacking. Could it be explained Why This Happens And what A potential fix would be. I'll post settings and stuff later but Remember. This bug happens Even off the emulator so My computer and settings may not change the outcome. Could it be an issue with the rip of the iso?

Sponsored links

sounds like in game setting problems
CPU: SandyBridge-E 3970X @ 5 Ghz GPU: Quad sli GTX 690's
MOBO: EVGA Classified SRX STORAGE: 8x Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB (4 TB) RAID 0
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 96GB 2133 Mhz OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit
COOLER: Phase Cooling OCZ Cryo-Z (Temps: -37 C) PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex1500 Classified Biggrin

*opens mouth thinks shuts it..* That might explain the ps2 portion. But I clearly set it to slow speed to test if it changed anything on pcsx2 which it didn't. Let me test it and I'll post back in like 5 minutes.
(01-01-2013, 08:24 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: *opens mouth thinks shuts it..* That might explain the ps2 portion. But I clearly set it to slow speed to test if it changed anything on pcsx2 which it didn't. Let me test it and I'll post back in like 5 minutes.

Try and start a new game to see if it's still happening.
CPU: SandyBridge-E 3970X @ 5 Ghz GPU: Quad sli GTX 690's
MOBO: EVGA Classified SRX STORAGE: 8x Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB (4 TB) RAID 0
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 96GB 2133 Mhz OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit
COOLER: Phase Cooling OCZ Cryo-Z (Temps: -37 C) PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex1500 Classified Biggrin

PS2 is still to fast to react even on slow setting. As for PCSX2. Will post about it soon.

Edit: Uh nope.. Lagos just killed off all 3 chars before i even had 4 turns.