Final Fantasy X-2 Cheats?
@cloud 50 : please don't spam in a topic you've nothing to say about.
next time you'll receive a warning.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Like I said Felix, it might help if u create the folder cheats where you have installed PCSX2, so for example: C:\Program Files\PCSX2\Cheats and always make sure that u name the cheatfile the same as the CRC of the game, also it's wise to turn off Hide Extension types.

For WinXP: http://www.fileinfo.com/help/windows-sho...sions.html

For Vista/Win 7: http://www.online-tech-tips.com/cool-web...ows-vista/

Try what I just typed and see if it helps Smile
It took a little while for me to figure all this stuff out as well. I finally have the knowledge to make my own patches, but the CRC for the filename of your original patch was incorrect, thats why it wasn't finding the pnach file. Another thing I noticed is that you have to have it in the right patch folder as said before. You're running PCSX 0.9.7 so you have a cheats folder in addition to the patches folder. So your cheats go in that folder and make sure you have the option for cheats selected in the menu.

I was having trouble with that beta version as well, so I found it just as easy to switch back to 0.9.6 since it ran better on my computer, and i'm more familiar with it. I haven't had the beta version for a while, but I believe you can select some default folders for that stuff too, and make sure your executable file for the emulator itself is named to "pcsx2.exe"

The CRC can be found when you load up the game, it will say somewhere "CRC=___________" so your pnach file should be named with that code.

(Ex: CRC=777777777 therefore, filename should be 777777777.pnach)

That was just an example though. You won't get a CRC with straight 7's ever like that haha.

On my emulator, it also says the CRC in the forum header at the top in the title bar.
Well thank you all for your help maybe i will switch to the other 9.6.0 version instead of the beta lolz and see how that goes Smile again thank you everyone hehe
(12-03-2010, 09:52 AM)Felixmaster Wrote: Well thank you all for your help maybe i will switch to the other 9.6.0 version instead of the beta lolz and see how that goes Smile again thank you everyone hehe

No problem, everyone recommends the beta version, but I still see some flaws in it. Beta versions usually aren't perfect, and lots of the plugins I use seem to run better on the 0.9.6 version as opposed to the 0.9.7 beta version.