Final Fantasy X - 2
i dont know if its a bad iso or not but the sound / textures are very weird the sound sounds like its running from a broken tv.. which is probaly because they have to slow down because the cutscenes are laggy...and it does not load all the textures there are like one small particles of them in the game....

[Image: 206227.jpg]

note: not my image but thats how it is on me.

afaik i should have the latest version of PCSX. i havent tried any plugins or w/e yet because well.. i just got it and i dont really know how it works xD

my computer should be able to run it at 30-40 fps since it runs L4D on high in 30-40fps

any help / tips would be very awesome xD

Sponsored links

For the textures,run the game via File->Run CD/DVD and not Run->Execute. Also make sure Nloop hack is grayed in the GSdx configuration

Quote:my computer should be able to run it at 30-40 fps since it runs L4D on high in 30-40fps
Totally wrong and the FAQ explains why so I won't repeat what is said there.

To get some extra speed get the latest PCSX2 beta from the sticky in general discussion and the latest GSdx from the GSdx thread in the plugins section.

Finally, this is not a bug report so it does not belong in this forum. Moved
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-12-2009, 12:38 PM)Rikku572 Wrote: i dont know if its a bad iso or not but the sound / textures are very weird the sound sounds like its running from a broken tv..
[Image: 206227.jpg]

note: not my image but thats how it is on me.

afaik i should have the latest version of PCSX. i havent tried any plugins or w/e yet because well.. i just got it and i dont really know how it works xD

any help / tips would be very awesome xD

Hmm. just a few questions to help:
*Are you sure you have the latest version of Pcsx2?
*Which plugin are you using for your Graphics? Try using ZeroGS 0.97.1 with FFX Hack(i can see ur using it though?)
(08-12-2009, 12:57 PM)UltimateNoob Wrote: *Which plugin are you using for your Graphics? Try using ZeroGS 0.97.1 with FFX Hack(i can see ur using it though?)

ZeroGS us extremely outdated. Rikku, Your best bet is to do what Bositman suggested and try the latest beta of PCSX2 and the latest revision of GSdx.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
Quote:note: not my image but thats how it is on me

could you please send us your image, then ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-12-2009, 01:21 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote:
(08-12-2009, 12:57 PM)UltimateNoob Wrote: *Which plugin are you using for your Graphics? Try using ZeroGS 0.97.1 with FFX Hack(i can see ur using it though?)

ZeroGS us extremely outdated. Rikku, Your best bet is to do what Bositman suggested and try the latest beta of PCSX2 and the latest revision of GSdx.

that is what i used i just didnt have much time so just grabbed someone elses but i Screenshotted mine and uploaded it now so here it is>_>

[Image: utennavnv.png]

and i do do File -> RUN CD/ROM...:>

the sound in cutscenes i dont care so much about i never got volume on when i play games anyways can just download them too>_> but the textures are annoying me xD
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7106.html
Code:
[Settings]
ModeWidth=0
ModeHeight=0
ModeRefreshRate=0
Renderer=0
PixelShaderVersion2=-64768
Interlace=0
AspectRatio=0
filter=2
vsync=0
logz=1
fba=0
aa1=0
blur=0
resx=1024
resy=1024
swthreads=2
nativeres=1

EGR.. these settings are no longer working as of the new branch of gsdx, I'll work on a new one in a short while
definitely use gsdx instead of zerogs
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
http://212.92.18.46/gsdx/GSdx-r1355.7z
no matter what I use dx9 won't take to ffx-2 on later revisions, use this one
(08-12-2009, 03:49 PM)Rikku572 Wrote:
(08-12-2009, 01:21 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote:

that is what i used i just didnt have much time so just grabbed someone elses but i Screenshotted mine and uploaded it now so here it is>_>

[Image: utennavnv.png]

and i do do File -> RUN CD/ROM...:>

the sound in cutscenes i dont care so much about i never got volume on when i play games anyways can just download them too>_> but the textures are annoying me xD

Then do use the latest PCSX2 as Bositman said and enable the FFX hack in ZeroGS and/or use GSdx plugin and make sure the NLoop hack in GSdx is enabled.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64