Final Fantasy X - Annoying Audio Sound While Walking
As the title suggests there is an annoying audio sound while you walk in game. It happens on most textures I've found, however on some textures it doesn't. You can still hear the normal footstep sound as you would expect, however in the background of that, there are distinct pinging/squeaking sounds. Sounds almost like rubber shoes squeaking against a floor with every step you take.

Is this a known bug? Or is this an issue with my settings? I've tried multiple Audio Plugins, but they all seem to make the sound.

PCSX2 Version 1.1.0.5530
Active Audio Plugin: SPU2-X-r5478

Edit: Screenshot

http://oi47.tinypic.com/imqaf4.jpg

Sponsored links

Can you record a video and put it on youtube? At least a screenshot to show where it happens, so I can try to reproduce.
Here's a screenshot of two of the many locations it happens. I'll edit the original post. Almost everywhere you go you can hear the sound in my game. I may try creating another iso from the actual disk, perhaps the one I have has an issue. Then again, this could be the normal sound I'm hearing and I'm just noticing how annoying it is.

First location, run anywhere around that circle.
Second location, run anywhere around that building.

If you still don't hear anything, I'll see if I can post a video.
You forget the links to the pictures Jebt Tongue
(01-21-2013, 05:01 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: You forget the links to the pictures Jebt Tongue

I edited the original post with the link to the pictures.
My NTSC-U version has no issues with the sound there.
(01-21-2013, 11:37 PM)rama Wrote: My NTSC-U version has no issues with the sound there.

Thanks for the reply, I'm also using the NTSC-U version. I'll be trying the PAL version next.

I'm hoping it's just an issue with my iso.
Yea, I just tried the PAL version and still I'm hearing this sound when I walk.

(01-21-2013, 11:37 PM)rama Wrote: My NTSC-U version has no issues with the sound there.

Care enough to post your settings you think would be most important?
Lmao... You know what it probably is? I think it's Tidus' keychain or necklace. I think the sound is supposed to be there, however I hear it as being very sharp in comparison to the other sounds.

Any ideas?