Final Fantasy X Disappearing Menu Issue
(03-30-2011, 09:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What is the actual problem? Do the options appear and you can select them but can't read them? There's just no options and you can't select a thing and the game is just stuck there?

What are your PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?

thanks for all those that replied! you have all been a great help! it seems that the issue was resolved after i turned off the speedhacks that i have turned on previously before playing the game! Biggrin i really appreciate you helping out with all those suggestions! Keep helping noobs like me!

Sponsored links

oops spoke to soon! haha encountered another issue! it seems that after the part where yuna dances for the departed in lilica after the cut scene it wont load anymore! huhu what happened?
(03-30-2011, 09:07 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: What are your PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?

Try setting the clamp modes to extra or higher and loading from the last memory card save.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-30-2011, 04:57 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try setting the clamp modes to extra or higher and loading from the last memory card save.
okay! i will! Biggrin you people sure are very helpful! im glad i started the thread here!

(03-30-2011, 04:57 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try setting the clamp modes to extra or higher and loading from the last memory card save.

Thank You So Much! It solved my problem! next time i encounter this issue ill know what to do! thanks again! Biggrin