Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
Update v2.0.3:
- fixed display issues with character buttons
- fixed issues with weapons
* HP/MP can now be changed to 9.999.999 (FFX will reset it under some conditions)

With this release I have also released the source code (GPL v2). Have fun with it.

Sponsored links

Updated it on the website Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank You very much =)
urm.. just wondering.. anyone here know how to fix entry point?

i installed the FFXED 2.0.3, and fix missing file (qtcore4.dll and qtgui4.dll), then the error came out.

it says :

FFX-Editor.exe - Entry Point Not Found

anyone came across this?
About the UI of the program.
Somehow the letter shows up too big, so I tried to make ui bigger but I couldn't because it's size is fixed. This makes me unable to read what's what....
I figured that it's because of the size of the moniter I use(some other had similar prob as mine).
Which means... I cannot modify the letter size of some particular programs.(I tried changing resolution, and text size in the control panel, still not work)

Im kinda sorry to bothering you but if possible, could you not fix the size so that I can maximize the program and read what's there?

[Image: 27065148551AE15C1065AF]

Never mind, somehow I modified it and tried to delet this post but it won't lemme
sry for the late response but notification did not work somehow.

@erwintjiam
I have never seen this. I cannot help you sorry. Have you fixed it?

@yunohisi
how have you fixed it?
btw: changing it to support resizing would be too many adjustments. I have designed it to have a minimal/fixed size to not care about look when it would be resized. At some point it was not a good decision.

hope both of you can enjoy this tool by now.
Hi ZHawk, I have problems when using this program. My first , "Reload", editing, click "Save," Oh great, but when I turn off the "Editor", then all back the original, or when I "save" in the game, it also back to normal. Can you help me?
What values are you changing? please explain in detail.
What version are you running?

I just tested it (PCSX2 v1.2.1 (r5875)) and it is working fine.
I try changing STr of Tidus and HP but not work when i turn off it. I use PCSX2 1.2.1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do not use "Save all" it has a bug. Just press "Save" or "Save Section".
If you change several panels ("Characters" , "Items", ...) you need to press "Save" for each of them.
Bug found and and will be fixed in v2.0.4.

Now to your stats issue:
Click on the text "Attack (Basic / Current):" and you will get a small description. "Basic" is the left value and "Current" is the right value.
"Current" will not change anything except the displayed value. You need to change "Basic".