Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
You are the man! Have a good one Laugh

Sponsored links

Hi,

I would like to test this interesting utility, but I am using the b1888 version of pcsx2, and even the last v1.05b seems not able to detect that pcsx2 is running... Do you intend to make it work with b1888 ?

Thx,
CCox421
for me work well i am using the PCSX2 beta.r1972 an unofficial build and my Final Fantasy X is NTSC USA...
Well, so I don't know what happens... The editor keeps saying me that the emulator is not running...

For information, I am running version SCES_504.90...
I found the problem... I had to run the Editor in Administrator mode...

Good editor, thanks!
hey ccox421 try to not put 2 post in a row, so that the moderators do not warning you... lol...
Well, there allready is a complete working editor for FFX that lets you edit everything, including minigames and Blitzball.
FFXED
I use it myself only to cheat in the Blitzball xD Rest of the game I just wanna pwn myself Wink
I have a bug to report you

when I use the tools, my aeons have max HP only 9999 and I can't change it more than 9999 anyway

now my Anima, Yojimbo and Sandy has only 9999
(11-16-2009, 02:58 PM)Romangelo Wrote: I have a bug to report you

when I use the tools, my aeons have max HP only 9999 and I can't change it more than 9999 anyway

now my Anima, Yojimbo and Sandy has only 9999

That's not a bug, probably you who forgot to equip the Celestial Weapons Wink
CPU : Intel i7-2600K
GPU : nVidia Geforce GTX 970
RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengance DDR3
PCSX2 : Constantly changing.
After using FFX Editor (v1.05b), my Aeons no longer absorb their matching elemental damage.
For example, In a random battle I used Blizzara on Shiva and it damaged her for 6k instead of healing her.
Just this morning I loaded up to a point before I had used FFX Editor (v1.05b) and the same spell heals her just as it should.
The same goes for Ifrit and Ixion.