Final Fantasy X Error PCSX2
I have a problem in the final fantasy x

In the shipping part, kilika dock

When finished the screen stays in black

And I can not continue

Sorry for my English 
I'm from Paraguay and I'm using the translator

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I wonder how you play FFX if your English  is poor ?
(05-22-2018, 09:13 PM)teots Wrote: I wonder how you play FFX if your English  is poor ?

It may come as a surprise to you, but games are released in more languages than just English..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-22-2018, 09:22 PM)refraction Wrote: It may come as a surprise to you, but games are released in more languages than just English..

I am surprise you are taking drugs again (joke). I aware that ps2 and it's games are avalible in 3 regions for console (japan,usa,europe) and 2 languages (japan, English) for games, unless you prove me wrong.
(05-22-2018, 09:45 PM)teots Wrote: I am surprise you are taking drugs again (joke). I aware that ps2 and it's games are avalible in 3 regions for console (japan,usa,europe) and 2 languages (japan, English) for games, unless you prove me wrong.

It's also possible to display the language in spanish (if you google it..) which is the native language of Paraguay.

Now can you stop spamming offtopic questions? We're here to help him with his issue, not debate his language choices.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-22-2018, 09:45 PM)teots Wrote: I am surprise you are taking drugs again (joke). I aware that ps2 and it's games are avalible in 3 regions for console (japan,usa,europe) and 2 languages (japan, English) for games, unless you prove me wrong.

Please take your insults somewhere else, if you're trying to be funny then stop because you're not.

If you want to be helpful then do it properly, else don't bother posting at all. Thanks.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
my carasteristics are

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Ram 16 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
Windows 8.1 64 bits

in the port kilika after the scene the black screen freezes
PCSX2 1.5.0
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2018, 11:39 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

this is the file
from the moment I open
the final fantasy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)