Final Fantasy X - Ghosting Bug / Flickering Window Inquiry
I'm not expecting a miracle but try SuperVU [Legacy] instead of MicroVU recompiler.
<REDACTED>

Sponsored links

(01-02-2011, 07:01 AM)Fezzer Wrote: I'm not expecting a miracle but try SuperVU [Legacy] instead of MicroVU recompiler.

Same result. I actually had it set to SuperVU when I noticed the flickers. Then I switched it back to MicroVU before I took the screens of my settings.
Maybe graphics card drivers? Check if Anti aliasing is forced on your gfx drivers. It sounds like a PC issue rather than an emulator one though...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-02-2011, 11:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: Maybe graphics card drivers? Check if Anti aliasing is forced on your gfx drivers. It sounds like a PC issue rather than an emulator one though...

Checked Catalyst Control (ATI) and there's no AA on.
You think so?

Kinda hard to say.. PCSX2 is the only software where I encounter flickering. No other game (Starcraft, etc.) or emulator (SNES9x, ePSXe) flickers. :\
(01-02-2011, 11:40 AM)Raiser Wrote: Checked Catalyst Control (ATI) and there's no AA on.
You think so?

Kinda hard to say.. PCSX2 is the only software where I encounter flickering. No other game (Starcraft, etc.) or emulator (SNES9x, ePSXe) flickers. :\

weird, i have the same issue with grandia, and like bositman say was the aa what was causing the flickering, check in there is any other option on in ur ccc.
So I have also the same issue, I've read somewhere on this forum, that u had to put the UserHack GSDrawskip or something to 1, but that won't work. I've got ghosting on my characters only, the rest looks normal, does anyone have another tip perhaps?? It doesn't matter btw if I turn on FSAA or off in my CCC Smile

Sorry I misread the title, but this is in FFX-2 Smile