Final Fantasy X Hangup error @ yunalesca
Hi i would like to share an error that i encounter on FFX (PAL) w/c i hope someone could help me out. Ok here's what happen the game is fine all the way till i reach the dome of yunalesca, My game hangs up in the long scene where a long discussion was made (before the group will face yunalesca), when it turns to rikku to talk the scene was looping all over and i notice PCSX2 is not reading the DVD anymore. The loop will start everytime i hear auron's voice. I did all of the tweaks and speed-ups i found here at the forum still same error. Had anyone encountered this?

My pc specs is:
Intel e8200
3gb mem
512 pcie nvdia 8400gs

Using PCSX2 config:
Video: ZeroGS
Sound: spu-x
gamepad:liliypad
cddvdrom:gigahertz

Sponsored links

Rip your DVD to iso and try playing with Linuz Iso plugin.
thanks will update you later.
Hi here's the update, I Already burned the DVD to ISO still same error.
Does console window shows any errors? What's shown in the emulog.txt file? (pcsx2folder\logs)
DX9 or dx10?
@ cain ill check on it

@ Saiki im using DX9
Intel C2D E8200 - 3GB Kingston Ram - Palit NVDIA 8400 GS 512MB (sometimes overclocked) - Win Vista SP1 DX10
Try using DX10 since your 3d card supports it. Have you tried loading it with Linuz ISO?
SAGER NP8690 | i7-620M 2.66Ghz | 6GB RAM | ATI 5870M 1GB GDDR5 | FullHD 1080p 15.6'' | 500GB HDD 7200RPM | WINDOWS 7
Yeah, the pre-yunalesca crash also happened to me.

it happens when rikku speaks after Tidus, then poof! rikku's voice is replaced by auron's, and then the game stops in rikku's face/dialogue. the music is still playing though.

But before it, the player's dialogue begin to crash, like their voices being replaced by another. so i think it the problem lies on the dvd or iso file.

We need help asap.
(05-22-2009, 03:45 AM)awgnaya Wrote: Yeah, the pre-yunalesca crash also happened to me.

it happens when rikku speaks after Tidus, then poof! rikku's voice is replaced by auron's, and then the game stops in rikku's face/dialogue. the music is still playing though.

But before it, the player's dialogue begin to crash, like their voices being replaced by another. so i think it the problem lies on the dvd or iso file.

We need help asap. BTW, the emulator is pretty cool. saved me a lot of cash from buying the console. hehe

/facepalm

Then let's just hope you at least own the games you play then. I have the PAL version as well, and didn't encounter any problems with Yunalesca. But then again, I am running PCSX2's newest beta, have you tried that?