Final Fantasy X International Cheats Crash PCSX2
hi everybody i made my own pnach file with pal cheats for ff x in it and clicked on enable patch in misc. after i restartet pcsx2 it crashes before the game can start ( note: if i dont use the pnach the game runs perfectly).
any1 knows what the problem might be?

thx

Sponsored links

Bad cheat?
i tryed sooooo many different versions (even pal and ntsc) nothing worked : (
any other suggestions?

oh forgot something this might help

sces 50490

its the version of my ff.
http://www.console-exploits.com/forums/s...php?t=9110

these codes work.

some of them need to be converted with cb2crypt, but i can guarantee the
2-8 item slot codes work because i used them myself.

this one makes items 1-4 have a quantity of 99: 2031D21C 63636363 all you need to do is change the first 2 to a 0 and it works.

hope this helps.
ok i tryed the codes. the game doesnt crash immediately but when i go into the game menue and click in "item" or any other option it does.

also i get this error:

vtlb miss: addr 0x4, mode 0

hope someone can help me out
(04-06-2009, 09:55 PM)totaly random Wrote: ok i tryed the codes. the game doesnt crash immediately but when i go into the game menue and click in "item" or any other option it does.

also i get this error:

vtlb miss: addr 0x4, mode 0

hope someone can help me out

As far as I remember you can add RAW and Gameshark2v3-4 Codes in case your patch isn't working.
Your master code seems to work since you can actually boot the game.
The other codes are probably bad or misconverted.

http://www.codemasters-project.net/
These guys there can help you find the right codes if you can't find it on their forum. Just make sure you register.
ok just to make sure i do everything write, this is how i do my pnach files.

1. i use the guide by redlof -> then i click in misc - activate patches

alternative
2. i start the game -> press esc -> go into misc -> patch browser -> add raw -> mark the cheat an enable it -> write as pnach -> activate patches -> restart pcsx2

then it crashes. anything i do wrong?

edit: problem solved. i figured out the problem and got rid of it
(04-07-2009, 12:45 PM)totaly random Wrote: ok just to make sure i do everything write, this is how i do my pnach files.

alternative
2. i start the game -> press esc -> go into misc -> patch browser -> add raw -> mark the cheat an enable it -> write as pnach -> activate patches -> restart pcsx2

could you please tell us what you did to figure out the problem? i am having the same trouble.

thanks
If the pnach is totally wrong then the emulator will randomly crash Tongue2

Vtlb miss error occurs when the pnach refers to an address that does not exist. Read my guide carefully and you will be able to make pnaches and even troubleshoot the problems.
Also make sure you add only one code at a time to avoid bad/problematic codes
(06-05-2009, 01:14 PM)Blergh0686 Wrote:
(04-07-2009, 12:45 PM)totaly random Wrote: ok just to make sure i do everything write, this is how i do my pnach files.

alternative

could you please tell us what you did to figure out the problem? i am having the same trouble.

thanks

You just have to wait until you've done the sphere grid tutorial and input the codes after. Works like a charm.