Final Fantasy X Issues
Well if you're having so much trouble running from a disc, grab imgburn, create an ISO from your disc with it, select Linuz ISO and run it directly. That can't fail.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(02-03-2010, 03:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well if you're having so much trouble running from a disc, grab imgburn, create an ISO from your disc with it, select Linuz ISO and run it directly. That can't fail.

Thanks i'll get right on it =]

still a mystery about Gigaherz's plugin not working though =\
(02-03-2010, 02:09 PM)Sponges Wrote: Okay you can trust me that i am running it in the correct drive. I suppose that means there's not much else you can help me with but thanks heaps, you've cleared up a lot. from here i'll try using the iso file properly and try to get another CDVD plugin. Once again, thanks =]
and i think my comp can handle it at least somewhat.

I'd recommend you rip the disc as an .iso image on your HDD.

1: It has the potential to be faster by at least 1-3 FPS.
2: It is better for your original game disc.
3: It is better for your computer.
(02-04-2010, 03:36 AM)Pandemikk Wrote: I'd recommend you rip the disc as an .iso image on your HDD.

Thanks, that is essentially what Bositman said though.

---------------------------------

Bositman - by following your instructions and using 'imgburn' it solved my problems. Another problem that i didn't know i had was that lilypad was unable to save its key bindings, i solved this by running Pcsx2 as administator which in turn solved all the problems that i ever had. That's vista for you i guess. I can't thank you enough =]
I'm having a problem where the game crashes in the cut seen where Yuna comes out of Djose Temple (The "A summoner with bead hair" one). The screen freezes on her face, then all the colors change a bit, then it turns into 3-5 random blocks of color before crashing. It always crashes with the same colors and everything. Never had any problems until this point. It can't be the iso. I have tried running the game off of two disks just to check and they have the same problem at the same spot.
I am using the 0.9.6 version. (if i need to do something like add a plugin or something, please explane how)

Intel® Core™ Duo CPU T9500 @ 2.60Hz 2.60 Ghz
4GB RAM
Vista 64 Bit OS
As said in ridiculously many threads (you'd know if you searched) that issue is fixed in the 1888 beta.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-23-2010, 07:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: As said in ridiculously many threads (you'd know if you searched) that issue is fixed in the 1888 beta.

I was having the same issue myself just in a different spot in the game. The 1888 Beta release fixed that. However now I have new problem. The emulator keeps crashing during the cut scene in the Summonor's Sanctum. I know you don't offer support for Beta releases however I would appreciated some tips as to how I might get around this issue.

My specs are as follows:
Windows 7 64-bit
8 GB of RAM
NVIDIA Ge Force 250 GTS

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(02-24-2010, 04:47 AM)Aurora Paradox Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 07:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: As said in ridiculously many threads (you'd know if you searched) that issue is fixed in the 1888 beta.

I was having the same issue myself just in a different spot in the game. The 1888 Beta release fixed that. However now I have new problem. The emulator keeps crashing during the cut scene in the Summonor's Sanctum. I know you don't offer support for Beta releases however I would appreciated some tips as to how I might get around this issue.

My specs are as follows:
Windows 7 64-bit
8 GB of RAM
NVIDIA Ge Force 250 GTS

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a quick update. I was finally able to get past the cut scene. However the beta release seems much more crash prone.