Final Fantasy X Music problem
So I have been playing FFX on PCSX2 and at first I had to battle with the settings and all to get it play.
Now it works well.. well almost.
The thing is that music in e.x. battles is very slow.. but even if the characters speak during the battle and the music is slow, they sound just normal. No slowdown.. it's only the music in battles and occasionally on the road.. so what should I do to get rid of this problem, I have no idea.
I'm familiar with the PCSX2 but I'm no expert so I would really appreciate if someone who knows better than me these things would give me some pointers/advices how to overcome this as it's annoying Laugh

And I would really like to listen the battle music on regular tempo as I loved the song when I played FFX on PS2 (gave it to my brother when I moved out so I just took BIOS of it so I can play my legit games I bought Laugh)

EDIT: Added info about computer and Plug-In's I'm using:

Acer Aspire 5738ZG
Processor - Intel Pentium T4400 2,2GHz, 800MHz FBS
Video card - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

GS: GSdx 3698 SSSE3 0.1.16
PAD: LilyPad svn 0.10.0
SPU2: SPU2-X r3702m 1.4.0
CDVD: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
USB, FW, DEV9 = null

I .BZ packed the iso of FFX btw with Linuz. Decided to put the info here incase it might have something to do with it's compatibility or performance, though I dunno about it Laugh Please tell me if does

Sponsored links