System Specs
Nvidia gt120 (1gb ram)
Core 2 Quad Core Q8200
8GB Ram
Vista

Game
Final Fantasy x PAL UK [SCES 50491] CRC FB479A8B
Pcsx .9.6

So i have the common missing textures/polygons with FFX 10 that i got from the UK off of ebay. I read the files from a CD (will soon rip the iso to run better). I use gsdx890 wiht NLOOP enabled and i have also tried ZeroGS .97.1 with FFX Hack on. Neither of these work. I run the game at full speed fine no other problems, besides a massive amount of polygons/textures in the background missing. I do not have any .pnatch files for this and i was told to Hex Edit PCSX and change the CRC from FFX to mine, which i have been unsuccessful.

i dont know how to add this CRC to the game :-X

any help would be appreciated Laugh

Thanks!!!

Sponsored links

Are you sure NLOOP is ticked in GSdx? Make sure the option is black, not grey.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
I have the same issue, try disabling the mtgs option in the cpu section, it only work that way, but it's too slow with out multi threading....
and i dont know any other solution beside that, i try making and iso, execute, run from dvd...
always the same
I have the same issue, with the solution of kmilo, it works but slowly Sad

I have tried all the options and no one works.
(03-12-2009, 08:02 PM)Cody900 Wrote: Are you sure NLOOP is ticked in GSdx? Make sure the option is black, not grey.

Disabling the MTGS does solve the graphic problem but i run at approx 80% frame rate.

Yes, the problem is that PCSX does not recognize my CRC as a game to apply this NLOOP hack too. Even if the box is checked on (Not recommended but actually on) the problem still occurs. When i got this game from ebay i ripped the iso and remounted it with a higher y intercept so i could play it on my NTSC tv with the picture mounted right. Could this be a problem? I will try the original game when i get home today.

Also I am missing Erom and Erom2 from when i ripped them off of my PS2, does that matter?
Hmm any modification on the ISO file WILL change the CRC it gives,so this could very well be the issue. Try it with your original disc...if that still fails,make sure you use File->Run CD/DVD instead of Run->Execute
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-13-2009, 12:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: Hmm any modification on the ISO file WILL change the CRC it gives,so this could very well be the issue. Try it with your original disc...if that still fails,make sure you use File->Run CD/DVD instead of Run->Execute

Thanks a BILLION. graphics are crystal clear and with no speed hacks im at 120% frame rate, now all i have to do is figure out how to get the files off the cd so i dont have to wait for the disk to spin to load stuff Laugh also going to place hunting weapons in inventory at start!!! Recording at great speeds with nice graphics!!!
Try using MagicISO, and going to Tools > Make ISO from CD/DVD ROM. Change the output format to ISO, select your drive, select an output folder, and hit Save. I ripped all my games this way, haven't had an issue with any of them, especially my FFX, and the disc is super old (from 2002 at EU release), with quite a lot of scratches and the shine has dulled, but it still works perfectly.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
Also, make sure any type of frameskip is disabled. It screws up the game (at least for me it does) because it doesn't work correctly with it.