Final Fantasy X Paradise
Sometime ago i opened this thread to post a save for Final Fantasy International PAL.

It wasn't a good work, and you can read in this very thread how much problems i haved but...
Well, i should admit I Downloaded my save. Yes.

I was trying to learn how to beat Dark Aeons without to use Yojimbo's Zanmato, and i searched opn Internet (GameFAQ, Gamespot etc.etc.) a good save to do it.
Well, i found no reasonable save state.
Just 100% completed. Or something close.
I mean.... There was nothing i could do. Peoples posting that save already done all what it was funny to do.
So... i downloaded MY own save.
And now i'm posting an update to that save.

Isn't a 100% save.
If you completed the game once, here you get just some add:

Celestial Weapons:
All except Wakka and Yuna. Yuna have 1/2, so Valefor is enabled to 99.999 Damage points. Wakka... well, i hate Blitzball...

Monster Arena:
Completed. Nemesis to unlock.
After all, isn't funny if you don't unlock it by your own, don't you?

Dark Aeons:
All there waiting for you.
Dark Valefor and Dark Shiva are the main reason Yuna haven't Celestial Weapon. When i was solving the temple puzzles, i forgot to take that Destruction Spheres. A noob error. I'm sorry.
By the way, you can "easily" beat Dark Valefor with this save.
About Dark Shiva... Mmmmm.... If you really want to have Yuna Celestial Weapon, and to unlock Anima and Magus Sister... There's just one thing i can advice... Let's Zanmatize her!!!
[I'm sorry, but i still love when Yojimbo Zanmatize enemies...]
Once killed ALL Dark Aeons... and it's a very long path... you'll be able to fight Penance... Good Luck, it's a bad ass...

Characters are medium. Almost all with 9999HP.
You have Mega Phoenix if you want to apply the Auto-Phoenix.
And 5+ millions Guil if you want to bribe Great Malboro to activate Break HP limits.
I done nothing of that, it's up to you to choose.
Even the sphere grid isn't complete. Also this is up to you.

I'll not update this save anymore.
Now is time to start to play Final Fantasy X, on my own.
But... well, if you completed once the game, and you always dreamed a save to re-start from where you stopped, but you never found in Internet (I can understand you, completely)... Well, here we go.

Please, if you want to comment this thread, be polite.
I don't mind if you're a final fantasy monster, or if you got the meaning of life: Let's have Respect.

The Undertaker
Ps- A thanks to the admin, coders and beta-testers for the awesome work done on this emulator.

"Sometimes is Hell... Trying to get to the Luca Stadium"

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd001.zip (Size: 118,86 KB / Downloads: 428)

Sponsored links

Hey, I tried to load but it says there's no FF X data in it?

Btw, can you (or anyone else) help me get pass Djose Temple to Moonflow?
It crashes everytime after the scene where Yuna's having bed hair.. Sad
Thanks!

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd001.zip (Size: 466,1 KB / Downloads: 274)
(04-09-2009, 09:08 AM)MissVampire Wrote: Hey, I tried to load but it says there's no FF X data in it?

Btw, can you (or anyone else) help me get pass Djose Temple to Moonflow?
It crashes everytime after the scene where Yuna's having bed hair.. Sad
Thanks!

Dear blood-lover,

The save is for FFX PAL Int.

If you own that version it surely work, since i tried it on some friend's PC and it works.

To avoid crashes i use rev831 of Pcsx2. And it works fine. (Video plugin r834)
With this build you can finish all the game without crashes. And the only problem you will have is some minor grafx glitches. But is a very little issue.

There's a thread here around about FFX crashes, and you'll find the link to dowload this build.
If you're too lazy to search you can always go in Dolphin Emu (new) Forum and download the newest build from Nevada site.
You'll find Nevada thread in Dolphin SVN build Discussion as Sticky.

If you will have other problems feel free to ask, here if you think is something of common interest or privately, if you have problems about the game, strategies or something else you think isn't enough important to publish here.

Have good times.
The Undertaker
Dark Aeons weren't in the USA version.
ASUS G50Vt-X1
Intel C2D P8400 @ 2.64GHz / 4GB DDR2-800 SDRAM
GeForce 9800M GS 512MB DDR3 @ 617/1550/828 (DOX 182.46)
320GB 7200rpm HDD / 1366x768 15.6" LCD / Vista x64
Crysis@1280x720 MEDIUM: 56.5FPS
3dMark06@1366x768: 10,145
(04-09-2009, 04:06 PM)ca36gtp Wrote: Dark Aeons weren't in the USA version.

Wacko
This is probably FFX - International. You can post here the SLES/SLUS elf file of the game so we know which one it is. (you can find it in the dvd contents)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ya its not US version. didnt work on my copy Smile
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
(04-09-2009, 04:35 PM)Bositman Wrote: This is probably FFX - International. You can post here the SLES/SLUS elf file of the game so we know which one it is. (you can find it in the dvd contents)

SCES 504.90 (Mumble mumble... it should be PAL version... I'm not sure... Sorrysorry)
Yeah that's PAL International version then Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-09-2009, 05:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah that's PAL International version then Wink

Ok, i'll edit the posts.
Sorry. I own too many games.
And, to safe space, i leaved the boxes (But this ain't help... i found out i have 3 differents versions of FFX...)

Well, sorry for the mistake... Rolleyes