Final Fantasy X Paradise
(04-08-2009, 08:27 PM)The Undertaker Wrote: With this save game you'll get:
Yojimbo:
- The most powerful Aeon in the game is yours now with his unbelievable Zanmato skill. If the bar is full, and Yojimbo is in turbo mode, the aeon will perform his Zanmato move.
Be careful using Yojimbo, or your fights will be just-a-move ones.
It's perfect to beat-up Dark Aeons, but it will cost a little (Except if the aeon is in turbo).
About Sin, if you want to beat him, i suggest you avoiding the use of Yojimbo and Bahamaut 'cause it's really to easy to beat him with these aeons, and the match would end too soon, losing in spectacularity.

The Undertaker
"Death waits for no aeon"

Learn to kill the Dark Aeons the REAL way instead, much more fun and rewarding! They are in the game to be a hard challange, not to use a one-hit-kill attack on them. Using Zanmato to kill Dark Aeons is for the noobs of Final Fantasy X.

//FFX

Sponsored links

(04-10-2009, 05:46 AM)FFX Wrote:
(04-08-2009, 08:27 PM)The Undertaker Wrote: With this save game you'll get:
Yojimbo:
- The most powerful Aeon in the game is yours now with his unbelievable Zanmato skill. If the bar is full, and Yojimbo is in turbo mode, the aeon will perform his Zanmato move.
Be careful using Yojimbo, or your fights will be just-a-move ones.
It's perfect to beat-up Dark Aeons, but it will cost a little (Except if the aeon is in turbo).
About Sin, if you want to beat him, i suggest you avoiding the use of Yojimbo and Bahamaut 'cause it's really to easy to beat him with these aeons, and the match would end too soon, losing in spectacularity.

The Undertaker

Learn to kill the Dark Aeons the REAL way instead, much more fun and rewarding! They are in the game to be a hard challange, not to use a one-hit-kill attack on them. Using Zanmato to kill Dark Aeons is for the noobs of Final Fantasy X.

//FFX

???
I really don't understand. Do you're talking with me?
I said the ooposite, exactly.
"Be careful using Yojimbo...", and the reason i said that is exactly to avoid the just-1-hit fights.
By the way, it's a game, the right way to play it's the one who gives you more satisfaction.

The Undertaker
There is no "turbo mode" for Yojimbo, it's based on a number of factors, but ultimately random.

Only takes a few hours to get to this point in the game, not really worth downloading this imo. If you want a save, you may as well go and get a finished-except-dark-aeon save from GameFAQ.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
(04-10-2009, 09:18 AM)The Undertaker Wrote: It's perfect to beat-up Dark Aeons, but it will cost a little (Except if the aeon is in turbo).
The Undertaker

Of course you can play the game how ever you would like to play it.
But if it involes one-hit-killing the few hard challenges in this game, then you can rather put the game back in the bookshelf.

Im saying this to anyone who might have gotten the idea of using yojimbo for boss fights.
This game is beatable without using yojimbo. You can even complete the game without spending a single point in the sphere grid.

FFX.
"Of course you can play the game how ever you would like to play it.
But if it involes one-hit-killing the few hard challenges in this game, then you can rather put the game back in the bookshelf.

Im saying this to anyone who might have gotten the idea of using yojimbo for boss fights.
This game is beatable without using yojimbo. You can even complete the game without spending a single point in the sphere grid.

FFX."

You must be kiddin'...
Dark Valefor is "only" 99.999 healt points. So you can easily beat him down without using Yojimbo's move.
But others Dark Aeons are 999.999 HP. The game allows you to break the 9.999 damage points limit, but not the 99.999.
So, to beat a strong Dark Aeon you need:
1. 11 Aeons capable of 99.999 damage point against a Dark Aeon. And, this isn't possible in my FFX. Maybe you got a new version, released for you.
2. the 8 Aeons capable of 99.999 DP and 3 characters capable of 99.999 DP and, at the same time, capable to avoid the Dark Aeon's Counter-Attak on Physical Attacks. Mumble mumble... well, i never tried it, but i strongly suspect also this isn't possible.

So the only way to do it is to weak down the Dark Aeons with any Aeon you want, then using Yojimbo's Zanmato.

By the way, FFX, i don't like to answer so to peoples. My answer is just to don't allows some peoples making strange ideas about this game.

To finish, you said the game is beatable without to use the sphere grid.
Please, do it and post your save here.
I really can't wait to try it out.
Don't worry. I just find out i have so many versions of this game: Wichever save you'll post i'll be able to test.
I'm sorry, but i think it's really impossible to beat the game without the sphere grid, since (Even avoiding Dark Aeons) you'll be slaughtered by Sin in just 3 seconds... admitting you would be able to REACH... Sin.
Maybe you forgot it but the character starts with a 1000HP status.
It means it's enough a good fire mushrooms to beat them down, with a single move.

By the way... you're the same FFX asking for info about how to play Final Fantasy X in solo mode?!?
Well, i'm curious to know where you found a FFX multiplayer mode.
This could explain a lot of your sentances... 'cause maybe you're playing a secret-FFX build...

Waiting for your savegame
The Undertaker
(04-10-2009, 09:34 AM)Cody900 Wrote: There is no "turbo mode" for Yojimbo, it's based on a number of factors, but ultimately random.

Only takes a few hours to get to this point in the game, not really worth downloading this imo. If you want a save, you may as well go and get a finished-except-dark-aeon save from GameFAQ.

Wrong. There's Turbo mode for Yojimbo.
If you use the turbo modo of Yuna to summon him, then Yoji is in Turbo mode.
This highs the probability to have a Zanmato as the first move he performs.
The more you make the Aeon powerful, the more you'll get Zanmato move frequently.

By the way... this IS a finished-except-Dark-Aeons savegame.
I don't knowed there was already one in GameFAQ, otherwise you could bet your life on i'd surely don't opened this thread.
Now i would to ask Administrators if the only thing i opened this force me to answer all this posts, since i don't like this...

I think it would be nice from peoples to thanks, or just to ignore my thread. And more intelligent of saying a lot of things not true (To beat the game without using the sphere grid... *sob*).

So, if i'm allowed to leave it... see ya.
If not... please, before typing... let's think. Ok?

The Undertaker
"Sometimes is Hell... Trying to get to Heaven"
(04-10-2009, 11:49 AM)The Undertaker Wrote: To finish, you said the game is beatable without to use the sphere grid.
The Undertaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdsiF1aArU - Dark yojimbo NSG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBqa2-0kkrQ - NSG EVRAE IN 4 MINUTES

Well here do you have a video of a gamer that beats DARK yojimbo without any stats in the Sphere Grid. There is tons of videos of people playing with No Sphere Grid as it is called NSG. Check it out before you start whinning.
I cant belive that you have a hard time playing this game with Sphere grid pathetic.

Im playing NSG myself but i have just started. Recently killed Chocobo Eater.

This game is pisseasy when using SphereGrid.

Btw. Its possible to play this game with just one char. Its called using Pnatches. Its discussed all over this forum.
God! You dont know anything. Its AMAZING that you can handle making a post at this forum.
(04-10-2009, 12:09 PM)FFX Wrote:
(04-10-2009, 11:49 AM)The Undertaker Wrote: To finish, you said the game is beatable without to use the sphere grid.
The Undertaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdsiF1aArU

Well here do you have a video of a gamer that beats DARK yojimbo without any stats in the Sphere Grid. There is tons of videos of people playing with No Sphere Grid as it is called NSG. Check it out before you start whinning.
I cant belive that you have a hard time playing this game with Sphere grid pathetic.

Btw. Its possible to play this game with just one char. Its called using Pnatches. Its discussed all over this forum.
God! You dont know anything. Its AMAZING that you can handle making a post at this forum.

This is funny.
Now... maybe you noticed this guy summon an incredible powerful Anima to beat Dark Yojimbo.

The game has limits. Also about Aeons.
2000MP? I'm almost sure isn't possible.
And i'm sure about the 255 Strenght Points limit.
So... well, i think it's a cheat.

If someone knows something about it, please post it.

Still waiting for YOUR savegame.
The Undertaker
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdsiF1aArU - Dark yojimbo NSG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBqa2-0kkrQ - NSG EVRAE IN 4 MINUTES

Check it out before you start whinning.

God! You dont know anything. Its AMAZING that you can handle making a post at this forum."

Quoting from FFX posts.

The videos you showed, and the "Pnatches" are just cheats.
I really don't understood why you're supposed to laughs at a man who play videogames as the software house released it... while you're fooling around searching for cheats...

So to cheat a game is supposed to be an harder challenge than to play it with your own forces?!?
Holy ****...

Ok, btw, we got the idea. Now, please, stop fullfilling this thread with trash. This isn't about cheats.

The Undertaker
Omg, What are you talking about, the people in the videos are`nt using pnatches or cheats, and neither do I.
I just said you can use it to make the game harder.
You are just jelous because you cant beat the game with spheregrid.

And do you consider making the game harder as cheating? I asked about removing 2 of the 3 characters in Battle party to just beat the game with one char. Its been done.