Final Fantasy X Problem
hi
i am plaing ff x with good fps i have like 45
but the problem is when i start battle
and cast black magic (fire,water...etc)the fps animation
when the magic strike the enemy is so slow the fps go down realy fast
and when the animation is over then goes back to 45
is there anithing thet can help to make not losing thous fps ???

i tried config the speed hack disabling but not working ???

Sponsored links

do you have a pal or a ntsc?

what are your system specs?

and what are your pcsx2 specs? (are you using the latest data and plugins, etc?)
Processor: Intel Core 2Duo Cpu E8400@3ghz 3ghz
Memory: 4gb
Graphics: HD4870 512mb
You will probably have to reduce your internal resolution if using GSdx graphic plugin (native would be the best), or reduce AA if using ZeroGS.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
my pc is
windows vista home premium sp2
processor AMD athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+2.10 Ghz
RAM 1,00 Gb system type: 32 bit
Graphic Card Nvidia 8400 GS 512 mb

i have good fps for this slow com but thous it will change if i buy 2 GB of ram not only for pcsx2 games but for pc games
oh and its the PAL version
i tried with reducing the internal resolution and using native but nothing works
do you play it with your game disc in your optical drive? if yes, try ripping your game disc to an iso image with a tool like imgburn and run your game directly from your hdd with the linuziso cdvd plugin.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I doubt more ram will make any difference. Try making a ISO of the game and run it from there.

Also try getting the latest PCSX2 public beta and latest GSdx and in the new beta set the "VU cycle stealing" speedhack to "slight", might work for you. And try enabling the rest of the speedhacks as well "x2 cycle rate" might help a bit.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
the game i play is iso
and i tried now using gs dx 9(before i was using gsdx10) and works better i dont have any more slow downs when casting black magic and i got 4-5 more fps SmileSmile
il see how good is going with dx9 and will post because i heard from some post thet ff x works better with gsdx 9
and thanks to all who tried to help me SmileSmile