Final Fantasy X White Screen
Well, I've hit a white wall pretty early on in FFX. And this isn't the white screen issue after Auron says "Look". My game white screens right after the movie where Sin absorbs you to bring you back in time (the first encounter with Sin).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Laptop's Specs are:
Processor:Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 Processors)
Graphics:Nvidia GT 635M (2 GB)
Ram: 8 GB

Configuration/Settings I'm using
gsdx-sse4-r5350 ; direct3d11 (hardware)
EE/IOP; Recompiler, Recompiler, Chop/Zero, Extra + Preserve Sign
VUs; microVU recompiler, microVU recompiler, Chop/Zero, Extra
No Speedhacks
Auto-GameFixes Enabled

Sponsored links

bad disk / dvd image

or your changing of the clamping settings has interfered with the game
Check the console, if it says TLB Miss it's a bad disc. Sounds like PCSX2 tries to lead that level and it fails.
Setting both Clamping Modes to Full & Extra does not mess the game up. I have done it with both NTSC-U and International version.
well there you have it.
Well it possibly could be a bad iso and I'll try to re-rip it again. But to my knowledge this should be a good quality iso image (taken straight from my FFX disc unless that disk is unplayable now). But thank you for letting me know, I'll try changing the iso and see if that works any.
Make sure you rip it with imgburn
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-04-2012, 01:25 AM)Bositman Wrote: Make sure you rip it with imgburn

I've tried it again w/ imgburn (by far my fav program to use for this stuff) and other programs but to no avail... I just get a white screen. This makes me sad Sad
Are you loading from a saved state or from a memcard save? (you should load from memcard).
Any error shown in the console?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-04-2012, 01:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: Are you loading from a saved state or from a memcard save? (you should load from memcard).
Any error shown in the console?

I'm loading from a memcard, but have started to load from savestates trying to play around with configurations and stuff right before the crash. And no errors shown in the console, that is if you are referring to bolded red text in the console. I can post the console stuff here if it will help, but I don't think theres anything wrong with it.