Final Fantasy X audio stutters when voices start
sorry, can't seem to reproduce your problem on my set
though i vaguely remember i had this kind of problem before, on my laptop.
at the start of random battle, there's minor stutter
[Image: 1921765.png]

Sponsored links

I downloaded 9.7 beta and get the same issues. Any have any other ideas? Sad
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? what do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-17-2011, 06:51 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? what do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

Plugins are the ones that come with the install of 0.9.8.

Settings are the ones in the guide. I am using sse4 running the game at 1920x1200.

EE only stays in the 50's and the highest I ever saw it go is 70, the rest are single digits. When the audio stutter happens ee can be anywhere from 30 to 50 to 70
Try reducing the resolution or even just ticking the "native" option in GSdx just to make sure, also if you have Vsync (wait refresh) enabled in either the emulator or your graphic card's control panel try disabling them.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Did what you suggested. Same issues.
Anyone?
disable turbo power limit in the bios
(07-19-2011, 09:07 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: disable turbo power limit in the bios

Hey there, I'm having very similar issues on a similar setup.. haven't found any way whatsoever to fix it, though this is a suggestion I haven't seen before, how do I go about trying that?

The hangs are particularly bad during the Otherworld scene and at the start of the game when he's first talking to the kids and girls. It just seizes up for a second every few seconds and it's very disruptive =/
I've been craving to play FFX and will do so if I can't fix this but.. I want it to work so I'm messing with it first.
Smile 
I had a problem with stuttering dialog on FFX.

It completely went away once I installed a beta build. (4872) I have had no audio problems with FFX since then! Laugh

I require no speedhacks or alterations to the settings to make it work.

Edit: BTW, I was using the official 0.9.8 build when I was having the problem.