Final Fantasy X config?
First of all, I know the laptop I use is weak, so please don't tell me that again.

I only want to know how to config PCSX2 0.9.7 beta version to get the fastest speed possible to play Final Fantasy X International 'cause I also know that it's impossible for me to run full speed on this laptop.

Lenovo X60
Intel Core2 CPU L7400 1.50GHz
1.0 GB RAM
Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

I don't care about graphic much. To me, speed is the most important. So... Help me out? Please?

Sponsored links

Config > Plugins:
GS: Gsdx SSSE3
SPU2: ZeroSPU2

Config > Emulation:
Set the clamp modes in EE/IOP/VUs to none, set the VUs to superVU.
Speedhacks: EE Cyclerate 3, INTC, Wait Loop, VU Cycle Stealing 1. (maybe IOP x2 too)
Gamefixes: FFX vid fix (if you get errors in FMVs while playing)

Config > Video > plugin settings:
Renderer: D3D9 (Hardware) and tick native.

That's about all you can do in the beta. Remember the speedhacks can cause problems/hangs on the game so if you get any problem try disbaling those first, also clamps set to none can cause hangs at some points so set them to extra and try again if you get hangs.

Edit: Oh you might want to set the EE/IOP/VUs round modes to negative so chars/enemys don't face the wrong way in battles, shouldn't have a impact on speed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I was given a new laptop (uh oh, another second hand laptop...)
Intel Core i3 350 2.27GHz
2GB RAM
Windows 7
Graphic card is Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD

Uhm, is this system able to play Pcsx2 full speed? Or at least better than my first post?
Please help me config it
Thank you!
1sts things 1sts both of your laptop is too weak for pcsx2 because of the integrated GPU...both are only design for browsing and watching movies.
best to have a desktop
or a laptop w/ a dedicated GPU and NOT integrated
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Hi tallbender,
I was asking if my system can play PCSX2 full speed or AT LEAST BETTER THAN THE ONE IN THE FIRST POST. I know these laptops were not designed for playing games. After all, it's because I can afford a proper game-playing pc/laptop that I must use those that my family don't use anymore.... So, is this system can play FFX a little faster? Or it still so suck that it can't play PCSX2 at all?
that i3 laptop can be run pcsx2 but by estimate half speed although i never owned and test an integrated GPU ...try using INTC and mVU flag hack and set native resolution in the GSdx settings and set Clamp mode to none.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel