Final Fantasy X config
What is the best config for FF X I've tried with different configs but every-time I do it the FF X theme song just goes way to slow, I also try running a side by side comparison on my PS3 but my PC dosent run as smooth as my PS3.

Sponsored links

depends on your pc specs, plugins config, etc...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
PC specs? PCSX2 settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah my bad, my PC specs are: Dual Core turbo 2, 4gb ram, ATI 4600 series, so it should be good innof that I know, but I know for sure I want be able to run FF XII, but X I should be able to.

I have tried launching Devil May Cry it perfect until the cinema shows up at the devil may cry place right away when the girl comes riding in with the motorcycle right there the game speeds up and starts lagging. Then after that I test Suikoden V that works like a charm, maybe its because it dosent require much, ***** I have no clue, in FF X when the cinema starts there the game runs great but the song just goes to slow, I've tried switching the frame limit but no luck.
(02-13-2010, 08:21 PM)Eternally Wrote: [...]
Dual Core turbo 2
[...]

Which clock does it have? You shouldn't be so sure about running FFX without any problems. I get slowdowns in the opening as well and I have a Intel Core 2 Duo with 2,66 Ghz, so we should't lie that far apart. My slowdowns are not that great, but I have the PAL version, so 50 fps is fullspeed for me, which are 10 fps less than for you Tongue.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
(02-14-2010, 01:15 AM)Bright-Warrior Wrote:
Dual Core turbo 2
[...]

Which clock does it have? You shouldn't be so sure about running FFX without any problems. I get slowdowns in the opening as well and I have a Intel Core 2 Duo with 2,66 Ghz, so we should't lie that far apart. My slowdowns are not that great, but I have the PAL version, so 50 fps is fullspeed for me, which are 10 fps less than for you Tongue.

Well the problem I had before was because i was using pcsx2 0.9.6 but when a other person here on this forum told me about the newest beta then I gave that a shot and ran that went perfectly but the only problem is now that the sound laggs a little, after I click new game it runs smoothly but its the sound that's the problem not sure what to do.
(02-14-2010, 01:47 AM)Eternally Wrote:
Dual Core turbo 2
[...]

Well the problem I had before was because i was using pcsx2 0.9.6 but when a other person here on this forum told me about the newest beta then I gave that a shot and ran that went perfectly but the only problem is now that the sound laggs a little, after I click new game it runs smoothly but its the sound that's the problem not sure what to do.

Again a sound issue? Are you sure that you're not misunderstanding this? Are you really sure that the game is running with 60 fps/100% and the sound is still lagging? Because if the game runs at a lower speed, it's clear that the sound is laggy. You won't really see that a game is running slower, but you will hear it. So I think you're just thinking that the game is running smoothly.

Which number does the fps counter show you for this scene? It's the third number from left at the top of the window of PCSX2.
(02-14-2010, 02:15 AM)Bright-Warrior Wrote:
(02-14-2010, 01:47 AM)Eternally Wrote:
Dual Core turbo 2
[...]

Again a sound issue? Are you sure that you're not misunderstanding this? Are you really sure that the game is running with 60 fps/100% and the sound is still lagging? Because if the game runs at a lower speed, it's clear that the sound is laggy. You won't really see that a game is running slower, but you will hear it. So I think you're just thinking that the game is running smoothly.

Which number does the fps counter show you for this scene? It's the third number from left at the top of the window of PCSX2.

Its goes from 20 up to 22fps this isent normal is it. I have the frame limit on 55 should that be on.
(02-14-2010, 02:58 AM)Eternally Wrote: [...]
Its goes from 20 up to 22fps this isent normal is it. I have the frame limit on 55 should that be on.

With a that low framerate, it's no wonder that your sound is choppy. But the only thing you can do about that is either buying a new PC or trying the advices I gave you in your Devil May Cry thread.