Final Fantasy X crash
hahaha I bought mine in the second hand bin in Gamestation hahaha

yeh there are a few surface light scratches.. but what cd7dvd doesn't have that these days? haha Might be worth gettin my hands on another copy off a mate and trying that disk out.. if it crashes at same point then its a problem with the emulators settings.. if it works.. then my disc is scratched..
Specs:
CPU - AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition Quad Core Socket AM2+ (940 pin) 2511.36mhz
MB - ASUSTek Crosshair II Formula Motherboard - nForce 780a SLI SPP (MCP Southbridge)
RAM - 8gb DDR2 Dual Channel Corsair PC2-6400
GFX - NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS 512mb (I do have a 550GT TI 1GB)
OS - Windows 7 64bit/Fedora 13 KDE

Sponsored links

Then if you have the disc try in on your ps2 and tell us that if that bug happens on your console. You own one right?
My PS2's laser died on me, which is exactly why I am trying to get them to run on my PC... why would I wana run a PS2 game on my PC if I had a working PS2? *unsure*
Specs:
CPU - AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition Quad Core Socket AM2+ (940 pin) 2511.36mhz
MB - ASUSTek Crosshair II Formula Motherboard - nForce 780a SLI SPP (MCP Southbridge)
RAM - 8gb DDR2 Dual Channel Corsair PC2-6400
GFX - NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS 512mb (I do have a 550GT TI 1GB)
OS - Windows 7 64bit/Fedora 13 KDE
I downloaded the relaese Final_Fantasy_X_Pal_INTERNAL_PS2-GM Ninja and I'm having exactly the same problem as ChrisR1982Edin, it crashes after they are picking on Yuna.

I really dont want to go through the game again Sad
(05-05-2009, 04:47 AM)erhan Wrote: I downloaded the relaese Final_Fantasy_X_Pal_INTERNAL_PS2-GM Ninja and I'm having exactly the same problem as ChrisR1982Edin, it crashes after they are picking on Yuna.

I really dont want to go through the game again Sad

Piracy isn't supported.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-05-2009, 04:47 AM)erhan Wrote: I downloaded the relaese Final_Fantasy_X_Pal_INTERNAL_PS2-GM :

Warned read our rules.
echosierra if you see any post breaking the rules,just click the report button, replying only adds to the spam.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-17-2009, 05:59 PM)Addy1243 Wrote: Problem solved.You all have just to buy oryginal game not download it ! Im 100% sure some guy uploaded damaged disc to web and you downloaded it and now you have problems with auron look "bug".
Sorry for my english

(03-17-2009, 06:07 PM)schraube Wrote: @Addy1243: I completely agree. I never encountered this bug and your explanation makes perfect sense.

You unsmooth criminals! Tongue

yeah, makes perfect sense Glare problem is, that i also encountered these crash situations (with vanilla pcsx2 0.9.6) and i own the game (german subbed pal). tried to run it from disc and from hdd. the iso was ripped two times with isobuster/alcohol 120%, just to be sure it's not the ripping tool. no luck, it is definitely not a crc-error during the ripping process, my disc is in perfect shape and both tools reported not a single read error.

(03-17-2009, 02:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: Try using the latest beta: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

this is indeed the solution. with the latest betas of pcsx2+plugins not a single graphics error, and more importantly no crashing Laugh

attached some screens of the first problematic scene, which at least didn't crash for me like the later al bhed home scene. gfx plugin was gsdx10 sse4.1 0.1.14

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
hey guys! i'm a noob to pcsx2 forums, and i'm also having issues with ffx. i'm just about to pull my hair out! Laugh
the game runs great until the cutscene where the huge aeon kills all the little monsters at the arena after the blitzball game. i've tried just about everything, read the forums, tweaked the plugins etc., but no dice! can somebody PLEASE help me before i go nuts! thanks Smile
I am also having the look-bug. Auron says "look." Tidus looks, is surprised and then he's frozen with a dumba** face. The game runs great up to that point. This occurs about 5 minutes into the game. I am using the latest beta 1329 with the plugin pack. I am running an iso from my own dvd. Using Linuz Iso cdvd 0.9.0. I didn't see a solution yet other then use the latest beta, which I am. Apparently not everyone is having this problem as I would think more people would be posting. I can't remember what is supposed to happen after they "look" but whatever it is that has to be rendered or loaded next freezes the game.

Vista 64
Core 2 Duo @ 2.13 GHz
GeForce 9800m GT 512MB
4Gb RAM
Oi samuisamu,

I had the same problem and solved it (possibly only temporarily...).
Since I made quite a few changes at the same time, I admit I am not sure which was the exact one.

Following are a few things I did:
Using 1329 beta version, as you already do.
I sued the ZeroGS 0.7.1 Graphics plugin, but the GDSX 1412 works too.
I'm using Gigaherz's CDVD plugin 0.7.0.
Under Config -- Cpu I enable EERec, VU0rec and VUrec and MTGS.
Under Config -- Advanced I put the Clamp modes on Full and Extra+Preserve Signs.

Hope this helps.