Final Fantasy X frame rate issues please help!
Okay Hi,hopefully I can get someone to take pity on me and help explain why I can't get the framerate for FFX to go over 35fps. I have poured over the archives and of course Google and i have tried numerous things suggested to improve frames and get the game to be playable but cant seem to make it happen. I have seen people with a worse laptop post they were running at an actual fps of 59? Me specs are:

Intel dual core N3050 up to 2.16ghz
Win 10
4gb memory
Intel Hd Graphics

Also I am using PCSX2 version 1.4.0
Thanks in advance!
Any help is GREATLY appreciated,as I'm sure alot are i am stuck at home and really want to play the only FF I never managed to actually finish!

Sponsored links

Integrated graphics aren't very good compared to a standalone. Definitely recommend upgrading your gpu and possibly cpu
(04-26-2020, 01:54 AM)dragcrazyness Wrote: Integrated graphics aren't very good compared to a standalone. Definitely recommend upgrading your gpu and possibly cpu
Yea I had they were pretty much garbage for playing games,unfortunately due to this virus and being broke this old laptop is pretty much my only option for now.
So no hope of getting it past 50fps stabil?
Even if I suffered graphics issues id rather that than how slow it runs
And THANKS for answering! Thought no one would
(04-26-2020, 01:54 AM)dragcrazyness Wrote: Integrated graphics aren't very good compared to a standalone. Definitely recommend upgrading your gpu and possibly cpu
 I mean theres got to be some way right? Like I had seen there were people with worse gpus and processors,and being I am actually usually a console gamer i dont know much about having the CPU run efficently like they were and unfortunately the one person I DID see with the same specs never answered back as to if he figured it out
See https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-W...y-computer
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(04-26-2020, 03:23 AM)lightningterror Wrote: See https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-W...y-computer
Hey thanks for the reply,unfortunately because I am a console gamer usually and am not familiar with exactly what different things can be used to speed performance it doesnt make sense. Not only that but according to that post it seems as though I'm over the minimum requirements? Thanks again for any help
(04-26-2020, 03:30 AM)HelpTheNoob Wrote: Hey thanks for the reply,unfortunately because I am a console gamer usually and am not familiar with exactly what different things can be used to speed performance it doesnt make sense. Not only that but according to that post it seems as though I'm over the minimum requirements? Thanks again for any help
Your cpu is the N3050 for Laptops, correct?
The minimum single-thread score is 1600, but the N3050 has a score of about 560. That's 1/3 of the minimum. Sorry.  Sad
(04-26-2020, 05:41 PM)Lani Wrote: Your cpu is the N3050 for Laptops, correct?
The minimum single-thread score is 1600, but the N3050 has a score of about 560. That's 1/3 of the minimum. Sorry.  Sad
Hey thanks for the answer and explanation! Normally never play games on the computer...weill I guess for obvious reasons now lol,All 3 I have are 6-7yrs old. Normally console gamer really,ps2 has been a paperweight basically,and the ps3 is the old fat version and over heats immediately and crashes. But now i understand what the post was saying. I got it playing around 50fps this morning by using aome of the hacks and disabling everything in the background,which is I guess playable