Final Fantasy X, game stuck after Yuna's sending
I know this question has been asked many times since I tried googling it and there was always the "set clamp mode to Normal" suggestion which helped many many people. Could anyone tell me where I can set clamp mode to normal on 0.9.8? I couldn't find it.

Or is there any other solution to it?

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

0.9.8 not supported. To set the clamps on any version, go to Config >> Emulation Settings >> and change the EE/IOP and VU clamps there.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Oh, didn't know 0.9.8 wasn't supported. And ye, tried setting clamps to normal, not much changed.

Good thing though that Killika isn't far into the game. Which version supports FFX?
FFX is one of the easiest games to emulate, so any version works just fine, but with every full/stable release they drop support for the versions before that.
(06-23-2013, 10:53 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: FFX is one of the easiest games to emulate, so any version works just fine, but with every full/stable release they drop support for the versions before that.

Makes sense but I am still stuck Sad
Downloaded 1.0.0, same scene, same problem after sending.
if you set clamping mode to extra instead of normal ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-23-2013, 11:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you set clamping mode to extra instead of normal ?

Just tried it and nope, still nothing. Only the calming sounds of Tidus' snoring and waves which are almost enraging me by now
can you please post the emulog.txt ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-23-2013, 11:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: can you please post the emulog.txt ?

Sorry, I am quite new to all this stuff. Where do I find the emulog.txt?

e: working fine now!! er, I did some more googling and followed both solutions here: http://pcsx2.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X

thanks to everyone who took some time and offered help, I really appreciate it! Smile
In the Logs folder inside your PCSX2 folder is where the emulog.txt resides.

Also make sure you're loading from a memory card, and not a savestate
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64