Final Fantasy X glitch, emulator or iso problem?
Hello and a good day to all!
I'm currently playing Final Fantasy X (the european version, im not sure its PAL or NTSC) and I'm getting this weird problem. On every boss battle, the boss since to be facing the wrong way, or my characters and the boss are both facing the wrong way. Its like, the boss faces north and the party faces south, or the boss faces north and the characters are facing the boss's behind. And after reading thru several threads, I'm having the sound issue as sometimes the background music gets dragged and sometimes speed up in certain areas. I think its with the fps problem, sometimes my fps drops all the way to 40+. Included here are my comp specs and the settings for my pcsx2...

Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
4gig corsair gaming ram
Sapphire HD4870 ATI Radeon

GSdx 3693 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [GSdx-SSE4]
Direct3D 10 (Hardware)
Interlacing None
Using original PS2 resolution
No 8-bit textures

SPU2-X r3681 1.4.0 [SPU2-X]
Synchronizing mode: Async Mix (I think it works better compared to timestrech as i have less sound glitches on it, i think)

I enabled speedhacks, EE cyclerate at 2, enables INTC Spin detection, wait loop detection, mVU Flag hack and mVU Block hack

Also i enabled game fixes for the FFX video fix.

My aspect ratio is at standard and window size is 640x480

Besides the weird boss positioning problem, am I using the right comfigurations for my pc? Any recommendations and advice is much appreciated. Thank you

Sponsored links

Try changing the EE round modes and clamp modes, I think either full clamps or negative round mode should fix the facing wrong way thing.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
okay, I'll try that. Are my settings okay for my current cpu? I want to try to get the best out of my cpu...
can try use software mode then use 3 thread to render the GS..
ur cpu clock rather low actually..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.