Final Fantasy X graphig problem
(03-11-2009, 09:52 PM)Saiki Wrote: true enough, just pointing that out. Tenchu 4, for one has issused on the new revs. so I have to use PG 708 for it. while you wouldn't see me come and ask for help with it, I use it. the same could be true for this person. but yes, I do also suggest getting the latest plugins also

I keep pp426 since he is the last one that x? Cycle Rate is working correctly(gives me speed boost...now INTC Sync Hack is giving me a lot of speed on some games but not x? Cycle Rate)

Sponsored links

(03-11-2009, 10:02 PM)vsub Wrote:
(03-11-2009, 09:52 PM)Saiki Wrote: true enough, just pointing that out. Tenchu 4, for one has issused on the new revs. so I have to use PG 708 for it. while you wouldn't see me come and ask for help with it, I use it. the same could be true for this person. but yes, I do also suggest getting the latest plugins also

I keep pp426 since he is the last one that x? Cycle Rate is working correctly(gives me speed boost...now INTC Sync Hack is giving me a lot of speed on some games but not x? Cycle Rate)

That makes no sense
Saiki Wrote:That makes no sense

What make no sence?
pp426+speedhacks - 89
pp426 without speedhacks - 52
pcsx2r719 with EEx3 IOPx2 - 57
pcsx2r719 only INTC - 96
pcsx2r719 without speedhacks - 42

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@saiki: What is this forum anyway? And dedicated for what? You can see that same statement in old forum 0.95/0.94. I think if just pointing out to old pcsx2 and not to give them some support, that is oke.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
you are allowed to make your own calls as far as that goes. but you can see that it says it's not "guranteed" it does not say not to help
vsub the FPS you get is most probably false readings. The EE sync hacks can report more or less FPS than you actually get...so even if you see 80 fps the game is still really running at 50 or something. That probably got fixed in the newer builds thus it seems you get lower FPS but you really don't. Of course it could be that somehow the way the hacks were working back then benefit that particular game more.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-12-2009, 01:48 AM)Bositman Wrote: vsub the FPS you get is most probably false readings. The EE sync hacks can report more or less FPS than you actually get...so even if you see 80 fps the game is still really running at 50 or something. That probably got fixed in the newer builds thus it seems you get lower FPS but you really don't. Of course it could be that somehow the way the hacks were working back then benefit that particular game more.

It's not only that game,it's every game that benefit from hacks,and it doesn't really matter how fps I actually get.What matters is how fast the game is running.It may says for example 90fps and the actual speed to be 50fps but the game actually is running as fast as on 90fps.

Here's one other example...before there was one problematic rev. that makes KH1 to run at more than 300fps and that speed is absolutely impossible to get on my PC.The game may run at 60fps(actual speed)but I move and everything around me at more than 300.