Final Fantasy X memory card issue
(01-15-2015, 12:24 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Memcard 2 needs a format. Boot PCSX2 with the ISO setting as No Disc and go in the BIOS and format it.
yes both the default created mem 2 and the one I made both need to format, the first one however is formatted and works fine, or at least it does with AVP Extinction.

Sponsored links

Okay 2 things first some one had asked for the log here it is

second thing, here is an issue I just spotted in the game it was a quick thing I restarted it and ran it @ 50% speed.

Attached Files
.txt   PCSX2 Log.txt (Size: 2,92 KB / Downloads: 176)
well kind of reverse order on it but...Unsure
there it is

is it possible I got a demo iso that won't work with the mem cards? as I said my copy of ffx is pretty damaged and unreadable.
Can't tell.
Where did you buy it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-15-2015, 01:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Can't tell.
Where did you buy it ?

my game I got back in 2003-4 and that was from either gamestop/eb games or from(more likely) BestBuy. My ISO that I use however I had to DL, the disk was already to damaged to read, that was why I opted for the emulator route. I used to know some one in CA that used to resurface games but the cost of shipping and having it resurfaced is just not worth it to me, if I was selling my game for top dollar, which I'm not even sure what it's worth any more... I might consider it. but I have options. The ISO came from, I'm relatively certain any ways, was coming from *snip*
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go