Final Fantasy X multiple problems
OK I have multiple problems with this game:
1. Loads of issues with black areas and seeing through people, structures, creatures etc.
2. I have no hud when in a battle.
3. There is a delay in my sound

I am on a MacBook Pro 15-inch 2011 with 2.4 GHz intel core i7 processor and OS X 10.9.5

I have tried messing with the options, all speed hacks are off, i tried messing with clamping and round mode to no avail.

I am fairly noobish with this sort of thing and with forums, so it would help if you try to explain things in a way that idiots could understand

Sponsored links

Which pcsx2 version do you use?

Can you please post the emulog?
(10-19-2014, 03:48 AM)willkuer Wrote: Which pcsx2 version do you use?

Can you please post the emulog?

What exactly is that?
All it says in Help>About is PCSX2 For Linux Version Beta with a bunch of names under it
The emulog is the logfile that is automatically created while the program is running. You probably have somewhere a 'log' folder... inside will be some emulog. (I hope that the mac version creates such a thing)

Where have you downloaded pcsx2?

There are not many possibilities which version you use. Either 0.9.6 which is sometimes referred as the last 'stable' mac port. 0.9.7 is the last version that runs natively on MAC. PCSX2-CE uses wineskin to port version 1.0 to MAC. Or you have a dualboot system with Linux or Windows installed and use the Linux/Windows version (probably 1.2.1 or 1.3). If you find any of these numbers just post it. Or just say where you got pcsx2 from.
Ok its version 0.9.6 and i found the log file full of different logs, but i don't know which one to put in.
options:
dev9Log.txt
fwLog.txt
gsLog.txt
padLog.txt
spu2.txt
usbLog.txt
None of those, it would be labeled emulog.txt
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-20-2014, 10:22 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: None of those, it would be labeled emulog.txt

I have searched all folders within the contents of the pcsx2 app and found nothing. Where might it be?
Can you please try PCSX2-CE?
0.9.6 is really old. I think the first version I used was 0.9.7 (playground). So I am not sure if an emulog exists (but I would guess it is somewhere).
(10-21-2014, 10:09 AM)willkuer Wrote: Can you please try PCSX2-CE?
0.9.6 is really old. I think the first version I used was 0.9.7 (playground). So I am not sure if an emulog exists (but I would guess it is somewhere).

alright setting it up looks complicated but i will figure it out