Final Fantasy X problem
Hey there... i have some trouble with FFX.

there are shifted and half transparent characters and other stuff... look at the screenshot i've uploadet. Screenshot
I tried several options but nothing worked.

My Emu:

PCSX2 0.9.7 (r3113)
GS: GSdx 3068 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse4-r3068]
Render: DX 10 Hardware
Scaling 6x
Experimental HWAA 1x
Texturefiltering checked
Allow 8 bit textures checked
Logarithmic-Z checked
Alpha correction (FBA) checked

PAD: LilyPad svn (r2930) 0.10.0 [lilypad-r2930]

SPU2: SPU2-X 1.4.0 [spu2-x-r3117]

Emulation Settings
Speedhack: off

My System:

Intel Core2 Duo @ 3 Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
4GB Ram
Win7 64bit

Sponsored links

Well, that x6 scalling can kill video cards way more powerful than the one reported, try again with a more reasonable value, maybe 2x, or even 3x or who knows 4x...

the experimental AA should be removed too before crying glitches.

PCSX2 is already hard at trying to emulate the original console/games quality, it's not time to try being better than the console itself manyfolders...
It just letting alone the CPU is far from able to such flying...

PS: And you forgot to tell the speed hacks being used, because with the above setup is just impossible to get any playable experience without abusing them.
Imagination is where we are truly real
oh sry the speedhacks are off

and I swiched the scalling and the AA but nothing changed
the sinspawn seemingly always do that, if you run on native does the problem still exist?
(07-26-2010, 06:24 PM)Saiki Wrote: the sinspawn seemingly always do that, if you run on native does the problem still exist?

Yes the double still remains in native. I'll try a fight with a normal monster...
the image is stretched to widescreen from an output 4:3, still It's not obvious it would create that kind of glitch...

I'm really surprised you managed to achieve playable performance under 6x and AA, but that is not relevant anymore since you tell having tried with more consistent values.
One last thing I didn't notice first time is the 8bits texture, try without them.
Try the DX9 too, that should help to identify if the issue is dependent on the version.
Imagination is where we are truly real
i played one hour after the sinspawn and nothing... no glitches. so it seems its an sin effect... thanks to all and sry Blush
It's a special battle effect the engine has.
Looks awesome'ish on the GS, or so the guys at square thought Tongue2
well, the idea is that their wings flap at sonic speeds. it does look good, just sometimes looks like it's doubled in freeze-frames
Hello Smile

i have another problem... i'm in the fight with Lady Yunalesca. The middle charecter ist turned around and also Lady Y..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)