Final Fantasy X save gone
So yesterday I was playing Final Fantasy 10 just fine, running smooth. Today I wanted to play, and when I went to load, it says "final fantasy x data not found." I haven't changed any settings with the memory cards and I haven't changed where the directory of the memory cards. What's going on?

Sponsored links

If you used r5703, it's likely the reason why it's broken. It's a patch about multitap, so it affects memory cards, and it seems a lot of people have problems with their memory cards. Worst case scenario, downgrade back to r5702 for now.

And provide the devs with whatever info they may ask, it's crucial this new patch be debugged Tongue
I am using r5350, at least that's what I think. I've not updated anything since i got this version.
(07-21-2013, 12:18 AM)RemnantSky Wrote: So yesterday I was playing Final Fantasy 10 just fine, running smooth. Today I wanted to play, and when I went to load, it says "final fantasy x data not found." I haven't changed any settings with the memory cards and I haven't changed where the directory of the memory cards. What's going on?

u using savestates before ?
(07-21-2013, 03:45 AM)Preet Wrote: u using savestates before ?

No, I was using the in-game save option.
Post your memory card.
(07-21-2013, 08:01 AM)vsub Wrote: Post your memory card.

It keeps telling me that the file type I'm trying to upload is not allowed. Am I doing something wrong here? Do i have to RAR my memory card?
You can't upload the memory card(the ps2 file).The extension is not allowed...archive the card and try again
(07-21-2013, 08:21 AM)vsub Wrote: You can't upload the memory card(the ps2 file).The extension is not allowed...archive the card and try again

Sorry for the mild retardation. There we go.

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 92,46 KB / Downloads: 199)
Hmm,the card is damaged...don't think there is a way to get your save.
Do you have a save state or you used only the normal way to save your progress?

The card contains saves for FFX,CodeBreaker and ARMAX