Final Fantasy X settings please help
(10-06-2009, 01:59 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote:
(10-06-2009, 12:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: AFAIK, pentium D isn't dual core, but has Hyper threading feature.

you can't use SSSE3 with it (different from sse3)

what is your gsdx config ?

Pentium D is a dual core CPU (the first consumer dual core from Intel), but it pales in comparison to the Core 2 Duo generation.

That graphics card is pretty weak as well as the CPU. What does the CPU usage meter on the title bar of the emulator say when you run FFX? Is it high (90+%) or low?

the Cpu usage meter is below 90% it plays from 30% to 78%, is that a problem? also I forgot to tell you I`m running the game not from the cd but from an iso image.

Sponsored links

(10-06-2009, 01:59 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote:
(10-06-2009, 12:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: AFAIK, pentium D isn't dual core, but has Hyper threading feature.

you can't use SSSE3 with it (different from sse3)

what is your gsdx config ?

Pentium D is a dual core CPU (the first consumer dual core from Intel), but it pales in comparison to the Core 2 Duo generation.

That graphics card is pretty weak as well as the CPU. What does the CPU usage meter on the title bar of the emulator say when you run FFX? Is it high (90+%) or low?

YOHOOOOOOO!!!!! I fixed the problem I `m getting constant 60 pfs, in everything ( fmv and play time) in a while I`ll post the setting that I used with my pc specs , which you can see it above.

thank you to all of you for helping me.